Muscular Type Big Guys with SMALL Dicks

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
recently meet a guy.. like 5 11 165 or so, but solid muscle and big chest shoulders..

thing is he had a SUPER small cock.. he said it was 5/6 though i think it was more 4 to 4.5 though could have even been 3.5.. and had to of only been 1 or 1.5 around..

Thing is he wasn't self conscious about it at all.. even when I said unintentionally that it must have stopped growing when he was 12..

he also had super small balls..

Just looked super interesting to be and was sorta amazing/strange at the same time. I won't forget it.. think it was the smallest or second smallest guy I've ever been with cock wise..

Any other BIG guys with SMALL Dicks?..

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
recently meet a guy.. like 5 11 165 or so, but solid muscle and big chest shoulders..

thing is he had a SUPER small cock.. he said it was 5/6 though i think it was more 4 to 4.5 though could have even been 3.5.. and had to of only been 1 or 1.5 around..

Thing is he wasn't self conscious about it at all.. even when I said unintentionally that it must have stopped growing when he was 12..

he also had super small balls..

Just looked super interesting to be and was sorta amazing/strange at the same time. I won't forget it.. think it was the smallest or second smallest guy I've ever been with cock wise..

Any other BIG guys with SMALL Dicks?..

WOW, dude- stop with the spamming. Multiple threads with the same basic topic. :rolleyes: