Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Offsesaon bodybuilders are hot. Even the ones who look gross and ripped on stage are often deliciously thick and voluptous and hot as fuck in the offseason.

YouTube - Female Wrestling 1-sided - Katrina vs. Shivani! Muscular Brunette crushes Blonde!

Megan Abshire (katrina) here is prob my ideal when it comes to the muscular look on a girl. Not TOO big, certainly still feminine, nothing manly about it, glorious nice thick legs and ass, that's what it's all about right there.

She's a lesbian right now though, so lame.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Nothing wrong with a ripped and muscular body on a woman. Again, the only way a woman can get big like you see in the bodybuilding competitions is if they alter their hormones. It takes a level of testosterone to get big that women just don't have. (Most men don't even have the test levels to get huge without the aid of steroids).

IMO anyone who gives fit women shit are either weak men, or jealous women exhibiting fat aggression as my gf calls it lol.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nothing wrong with a ripped and muscular body on a woman. Again, the only way a woman can get big like you see in the bodybuilding competitions is if they alter their hormones. It takes a level of testosterone to get big that women just don't have. (Most men don't even have the test levels to get huge without the aid of steroids).

IMO anyone who gives fit women shit are either weak men, or jealous women exhibiting fat aggression as my gf calls it lol.
nothing except hot

Attachments

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nothing except hot
That would be great, if she didn't have the damned breast implants. Maybe a little too lean anyway (which is probably why she got the implants).
Nice, but not notable for musculature, despite the fact that she is photographed in a gym.

Why is this thread in the "Relationships" forum, anyway?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That would be great, if she didn't have the damned breast implants. Maybe a little too lean anyway (which is probably why she got the implants).

Nice, but not notable for musculature, despite the fact that she is photographed in a gym.

Why is this thread in the "Relationships" forum, anyway?

Yeah I hate implants too, but she was hot enough to me that I overlooked them.

I don't know why this is in relationships, except the question was asked are muscle women hot. I have been posting examples of why I think they are.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's in relationships because 1, the muscle men thread was and it made comparison easier, and 2, because i thought it was a relationship issue...what is seen as attractive or unattractive in a potential partner.
it could've been posted in a few other sections too but i thought this one fitted well enough.

tinysquirt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends. When a woman is steroided up and looks and sounds like a guy, no.

But if she is fit, even naturally muscular, yes. As njqt466 stated earlier, the Williams sisters look great! At least in my opinion. Strong, sexy.

I love nice legs, especially the thighs. Wow! Huge turn on!

No skinny legs for me.

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
roid freaks are not muscular women!
naturally muscular women from weight lifting and aerobic exercise are very very smokin' hot:burnout::Eyecrazy::015::adam4: