Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I work out daily, and there is a hot very muscular (5'10 200lbs)woman that goes there, very fit. I get horny just lookin at her. I wanna eat her pussy and let her fuck me with a large dildo and strap on, but I 'm too scared to tell her cause she might kick my ass :redface:. Funny how those things come to mind when I see a woman like that. So yes a woman like that is very hot to me. I wanna be her lil bitch :tongue:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I work out daily, and there is a hot very muscular (5'10 200lbs)woman that goes there, very fit. I get horny just lookin at her. I wanna eat her pussy and let her fuck me with a large dildo and strap on, but I 'm too scared to tell her cause she might kick my ass :redface:. Funny how those things come to mind when I see a woman like that. So yes a woman like that is very hot to me. I wanna be her lil bitch :tongue:
Well you might want to make friends with her first. Some of them have a very dominant streak in them, so you might find a match.

Justrite92

Just Browsing
Media
Yes sadly she suffers from the same "stock fake boobs" that many other fitness girls do, but she's got great legs and a great shape without looking manly at all or too ripped.
"Stock fake boobs"
please define that... sorry i am a big tit lover as well as a big dick lover but the tits dont have to be real for me

TObul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello, long time lurker first time poster.

I like muscular women, doesn't matter how big they are, (i'm a pretty big guy so I guess it's like we "match"), so long as they look feminine. It seems to mostly be about the waist and the face.

My favorite example of this is Yvette Bova:

tp://www.tube8.com/hardcore/yvette-bova-/156719/

More typically I like something in a Melissa Dettwiller, Lynn McCrossin or Ava Cowan.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Stock fake boobs"
please define that... sorry i am a big tit lover as well as a big dick lover but the tits dont have to be real for me

I mean the look that a lot of these fitness girls get, all their implants look the same. You can like them all you want, I just think they all get the same model of implant because the size and shape hardly varies to my eye.
I personally prefer natural boobs, small or large.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes. And no. Fit and strong is always attractive. Muscular women are hot, provided they still look feminine. That is in the eye of the beholder - each to their own.

For me it is not so much about muscularity as it is about the female/male mix of the individual. We all have a mix of both, to some degree. Some muscular women look very feminine. Others, especially the bigger ones who have more male in the mix, look more like guys without a dick to me. That often is most evident in the face. But that is just my opinion. Again, each to their own. Some samples of my opinion:

Hot. Hot. Hot. VeryHot. Very Hot. Crazy Hot. Wildly Hot. Perfection.

(How's that for degrees?)

Not. Not. Not. Not.

The only difference between your "Crazy Hot" and your "not" 's is the face. The main difference in your list of examples and my opinion, is I would have out Nicole (Crazy Hot) in the "Perfection" spot.

I always thought that Cory Everson was the example of the perfect balance. Pumped up, no one could beat her, but still able to do fashion and swim suit shots too.

TObul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello, long time lurker first time poster.

I like muscular women, doesn't matter how big they are, (i'm a pretty big guy so I guess it's like we "match"), so long as they look feminine. It seems to mostly be about the waist and the face.

My favorite example of this is Yvette Bova:

tp://www.tube8.com/hardcore/yvette-bova-/156719/

More typically I like something in a Melissa Dettwiller, Lynn McCrossin or Ava Cowan.

Sorry, how could I forget, of course Devon Michaels! Also, although i'll understand if she's not your speed, is Krisztina Sereny

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Katrin Gueth: I like her body a lot, but her face puts me off.

"Very hot female bodybuilder" (Rosanna Harte, according to the page): looks too much like shrink-wrapped roast meat for my taste.

"Sexy fbb" (Dara Trager): very nice.

"Real woman": looks like a muscularly developed skinny teenage boy in a bra.

The woman in the last two videos looks scary hot, but I wish she would let us see more of her body.