Muscular women

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by 001, Sep 24, 2009.

1. 001

001 New Member

Last night we were at a pool party after our coed softball game, we were all swimming in out underwear. Me and my wife were both college athletes and still work out a lot. I am 6'9" 320lbs, and a muscular guy. I have 20" biceps and bench 405lbs. I am proud to walk around other "average people" in my draws because I know that I am a shower that is more than 7" soft.

My wife is 6'1" 200lbs, fit and very muscular. We work out together and she can bench 225 and curl 65lb dumbbells. She is not a body builder, but you can tell she works out a lot.

I was in the pool and one of the guys was standing outside of the pool and pointed to me then started flexing and he said, "How you like that big boy". He is about 5'9" and weighs around 160lbs. I got out of the pool and stood next to him and started spreading my lats and flexing my chest, as a joke. One of the girls got out and came over by us and started flexing her muscles, she is about 5' tall and very attractive. Then she took off her bra, (we were all in our underwear) and said, "but now who are they looking at?"

Then my wife got out of the pool and stood next to the guy and started flexing. Then she took off her top and faced the other woman flexing her chest and poking it out as far as she could. The other people said they looked like 2 different species. Then the other guy whipped out his dick, which got instantly hard and said, "oh yeah" (or something like that). and I whipped mine out that was soft and every one could tell that I was much bigger than him, but he is a good sport and knows that we don't even compare physically.

That was the end of the show and tell. Later, we were all in the pool and one of the other girls came over to my wife and asked to feel her muscle. When my wife flexed her bicep she was rubbing all over it. She said it felt like her skin was 2 sizes too small.

I watched them flex and feel each others muscles and compare. The other woman said she works out and curls 10lb dumbbells, and could do 15 push-ups. I have seen my wife do 75 push-ups and was really turned on by the fact that my wife was 6 times stronger than the other woman.

We then all started talking about the size of people, my wife is a big muscular woman and many men are turned off by that, but many women really envy her. I am a big muscular man who is well hung and everyone loves to see that.

Why are men so accepting of men that are larger, stronger and more hung than they are, but so judgmental of women that are stronger than they are?

2. Darpon

Darpon New Member

It's all a matter of taste.

I saw a girl jogging either without a bra or with nipples of steel, because her shirt had noticeable bulges where her nipples were. Was I turned on or interested? Not at all.

I do like fit girls. If a girl has a 6-pack oh GOD is that a turn-on. I don't care if she burns so much fat she only has A-cups. If she has relatively big, broad shoulders? Awesome.

But there is a very definite line between muscularly sexy, and muscularly menacing. This woman was definitely the latter. It may have been her determined facial expression combined with squinting from the sunlight as she ran, but honestly I thought she was scary. Her muscular arms showed furious strength, without any tenderness. And if I want to let a lady mess with my cock, I really don't want anything about her to be furious.

And on a sidenote, you're not 6'9", and your cock isn't 7 inches soft. In all likelyhood, you probably don't even have a woman and if you do she isn't 6'1". Also, this pool show-and-tell never happened.

You have a generic username, one post, a join date of this month, and no gallery, verification, or gold account. No one will believe a thing you say or give a shit about your lies. You're either new here, or you might be someone who got banned, returning on another account.

I welcome you here if you can prove yourself genuine, and you'd have my sincerest apologies if you are, but right now it sounds like you'd best stick to the 'Fictitious Stories' section.

3. NotQuite_9x7

NotQuite_9x7 New Member

I think it's a combination of nature and nurture.

Nature- Males and females are genetically hard wired to be attracted to certain physical characteristics and personality traits. More specifically a guy needs to see full breasts, thighs and butt, plus a .7 hip-to-waist ratio. This lets him know that she has enough fat stores and estrogen to bare children. If a women gets too muscular, too thin, too fat, etc... she doesn't fit that mold.

Now for the nurture.. I'm a former college athlete also, and I love a women with a muscular body. But this is because of my background. I respect ability and talent, plus understand how much dedication it takes to maintain that type of physique. Most people have different backgrounds than athletes, so they have different preferences.

Genetics and background affect everyone's preferences. Consider yourself a very lucky man. It sounds like your wife it the perfect combination for you. Full breast and legs with feminine curves combined with powerful muscularity.

4. 001

001 New Member

Darpon,
    Yeah, I just joined today and have not posted any pics (not sure if I am that much of an exhibitionist). I have checked out this board before and thought it was a good way to segway into the question. The pool story is true, our team does stuff like this all the time. I am very much 6'9" and she is very much 6'1", we are very easy to spot on the dance floor, head and shoulders above everyone else. I will be trying out for an arena football team next year and when I get the gig you will be able to see me. As for the cock stuff, I thought I had to relate it the lpsg. I am a shower, and it doesn't get much bigger when I get hard (I wish it would).

I understand your reservations, but your assumptions were just mean. I do accept the apology and will a better job of just asking questions.

5. 001

001 New Member

Darpon,
    Yeah, I just joined today and have not posted any pics (not sure if I am that much of an exhibitionist). I have checked out this board before and thought it was a good way to segway into the question. The pool story is true, our team does stuff like this all the time and I will put stories in their appropriate places. I am very much 6'9" and she is very much 6'1", we are very easy to spot on the dance floor, head and shoulders above everyone else.

As for the cock stuff, I thought I had to relate it the lpsg. I am a shower, and it doesn't get much bigger when I get hard (I really wish it would). For my height and size, it doesn't look that big. That is what started the rest of the conversation, was the fact that I don't look that big until I am next to another guy. I am damn proud of my body, and I have spent thousands of hours in the gym to, not to look like I do, but to be able to do what I can do (I don't have a six pack, but I can bench as much as I want to). When I say his physique doesn't compare to mine, I am not being conceited, I just know that I am not an average guy, and I have made sacrifices to be able to do what I can do. If you lined me up with other guys that are 6'9" I bet I have an average sized cock. I have played with guys taller and heavier than me and a few of them were bigger than me in the shower. Some guys at the pro camps were enormous.

I understand your reservations, but your assumptions were just mean. I do accept the apology and will a better job of just asking questions. I will have to muster-up the courage and think about my career before I post any pics.

I understand what you are saying about the facial expressions. When my wife lifts, she is a monster, determined and straining. That to me is sexy. When she pushes herself beyond what she can has done and making herself grow to fit new demands, that is a major turn-on.

When she lifts the full stack on the abductor machine I just think about how hard her kegals are flexing, and when she grunts under 1000lbs onthe leg press, I just watch the dents in her ass. But when she picks up 135lbs and starts to curl it, I see the men watching in horror. The same men who are benching 135lbs.

We are big people, and many women find me desirable, but men are turned off by her strength.

3hander_9x7,
    I get what you are sating about the ratios, my wife does have large (28"), muscled thighs and a box shaped ass with a small(er) (like 30") waist (large obliques), but her breast are more of a chest than boobs. She is a c cup, but her chest muscles are so wide that her bra size is very deceptive, they look smaller than they are on her frame. Her shoulders and lats make for a nice hourglass shape, but she lacks the "fatty (not using the word in a negative way)" curves of a "conventional woman". I think she has a good ratio, her back and shoulders are a bigger than her hips, but that is not a bad thing.

That is what started the conversation was the fact that I don't look that hung, with my large frame and thighs, until I stand next to another man and we were comparing how she looks standing next to another woman or man. The main thing that everyone pointed out was that she has really thick, wide hands and large forearms (14"), and guys don't like that. Her palms are 3'5" inches across.

I guess what I am asking is that I have had many friends that didn't find my wife attractive because of her strength, but they always bragged to other people about mine. Why is that?

For instance, my roommate before I moved in with my wife arm wrestled her and she beat him and he refered to her as "freak" from then on. But he always talked about the "thunderous noises" when we had sex. It was like he was curious. One time she flexed her abs and showed him that she could queef on command and told him he should feel what is going on inside her and he said it was nasty.

A woman that can control her body that much is major turn on for me, but I have met many people that say it is gross.

Why are so many men so turned off by a woman that can hold her own?

6. D_Fletchyer Flagpole

I think it mostly boils down to an issue of ego. Most guys can't stand the idea of being bested by a woman. That's why they are disturbed by it. Only my opinion though.

DaisyDoesIt likes this.
  7. hud01

Gold Member

FYI

Reports: Arena Football League will fold soon, declare bankruptcy - ESPN

8. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it's a matter of what is naturally attractive, and guys are naturally supposed to be muscular and strong looking, so, it ends up being attractive or at least looking normal. this wife does not fit the idea of attractive for a woman, because women are supposed to be soft and feminine, not hard and muscular. Now, of course there are some of us that are turned on by it, some to varying degrees.

But think of it this way, if you were a scrawny soft effeminate guy, would people want to stare at you like they were? I'm betting you would get the same reaction that the wife got.

9. musclebare9

Gold Member

Very nice, didn't even see it coming!

Let's get the story straight. We just ask for a little proof, that's all. Your proud of your body, you walk around flexing and you even whip out your dick in a public gathering. But now your too shy to post a photo. You don't even have to bare it. Just post a photo wearing shorts. Oh, make sure it is your photo because LPSG has some serious blood hounds and they will know if the photo has ever appeared on the net under another name.

10. chevy28360

chevy28360 New Member

I would have to agree with the idea that it is a natural tendency for men to be more attracted to a softer women than a muscular one. I tried dating a girl at my gym once who was muscular. She wasn't huge, she definitely couldn't press 225lbs! But she was extremely fit, six pack, very defined arms and legs. I'm not huge either, but a pretty big guy myself, 6'1" about 215lbs, I played football my entire educational career and working out has continued to be a staple of my life. Anyways, the first night we were intimate was, interesting. It was sort of a turn on, to see this woman who was definitely strong and physically capable, having trouble taking my size. I guess dominating someone who would more than likely usually be the dominator. But to be honest, her hard body had my libido at definant odds. She felt good and tight inside, sure, but every time I touched her body, I had to force myself not to recoil. It just felt too much like touching a man. It took me forever to finish. When we finally did, we cuddled a bit, and the feeling didn't go away. It was just plain weird to be honest, holding on to what felt like a very muscular teenage boy. Its sort of giving me the creeps just thinking about it again.

At any rate, it is definately a matter of taste and nature vs nurture. If your wife does it for you, then by all means have at it. It's good that you guys have something in common that can bring you together. Me on the other hand, I need a woman that feels soft to the touch.

11. Darpon

Darpon New Member

I completely disagree with your opinion. I don't know any guys who are "HURR DURR ME SO STRONG NO WOMAN CAN EVAR BEET MEE HURR MURR", and I'm disturbed by the idea that most of the guys you know are.

Overly muscular women are just unattractive to me, in ways I already listed.

12. D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

It's easy.

(A)- If I wanted to have sex with a man, I would.
    (B)- I don't want to have sex with a man, so I have "teh secks" with women instead.
    (C)- Women are not Men.
    (D)- Therefore, I don't have sex with something I cannot properly "define", or has a vagina.....and is super-manly.
    (E)- Get off my lawn, crazy people.

Prior to the 1980's, they made Jayne Mansfield, Betty Paige, Marilyn Monroe...take your pick. And by God, they made them like that for a reason. "Not Manly" as they say.
    ALL Woman. Then again, today, it seems this old, topsy-turvy world has lost what a dick is for, and what a vagina is. They seem to be taking the wrong off-ramps and trading places (whilst keeping the "OEM" hardware).

"Sporks" just ain't all that useful, or hot.
    Hells Yeah.

As they say, "Pick a Team, and stick with it".
    I like "teh interwebs".

13. goodone13

goodone13 Member

Albums:
    yea i like women of all shapes and sizes, especially athletic women, muscular women included...as long as their feminine with it. there are female bodybuilders that are very muscular but still very feminine and then there are some that look very masculine.

14. D_Coupeland Clydesdale

I've always been attracted to muscular and athletic women. I have no idea why. In my crazy youth, I had a muscle worship session with a relatively well-known female bodybuilder. It was sort of a let down. Striking poses seemed goofy at the time, but I jerked off in front of her, and that was hot.

15. D_Fletchyer Flagpole

Hey Darpon: As I said--only my opinion.

16. jjsuperbird

jjsuperbird Member

Thanks for starting this post 001.

I wrote a story for the fictitious stories section a while ago about a young guy having sex with a muscular woman... http://www.lpsg.org/43892-incredible-measurements-chapter-4-basketball.html

I wouldn't mind some feedback if you liked it...

I wrote another story about a big muscular guy that sounds not unlike OO1. see what you think... http://www.lpsg.org/54447-the-security-guard.html

I'm always looking for new inspiration for my erotic fiction... if you have any ideas send me a quick post.

Cheers

JJ

17. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  18. MuscleDick

MuscleDick New Member

Albums:
    Love very fit females with well defined muscles and espec thick calves/hams/quads and ass. I do not go for the roided female bbuilder look though as it is too extreme and the square jaws are a bit much.

My wife has a great mix of muscle without losing any femininty or cuteness. Love mix of female curves and tight dense muscle - always been a huge turn on.

19. goodone13

goodone13 Member

Albums:
    i agree

20. xx9270

xx9270 Member

I have met several women bodybuilders, and while I understand why some guys may not like the look, they have all been very feminine as personalities. The fact that they were all comfortable with their bodies made them very sexy, a plus is that the exercise usualy made them very horny!

I just think that its what lies between the ears that makes a woman attractive.

Draft saved Draft deleted