Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is the site’s female population’s take on muscular women? What types of body’s like body building or CrossFit? How much muscle if any amount starts to look unattractive? And they take on implants because the majority or their breast tissue has been dieted/worked off???

I have my own opinions as we all do and have heard it from the guys side now I’d like to hear it from this side.

Reactions: Cut17Cm

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ask A Woman would be a more appropriate place for this thread.

And I'm wondering to myself how many replies you'll end up with, based on your history here with several of the women from what I've seen you're on more than a couple of ignore lists.

I had to hit "show ignored content" to see this post. I'm probably not alone. And I'm not interested in giving any answer further than that.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ask A Woman would be a more appropriate place for this thread.

And I'm wondering to myself how many replies you'll end up with, based on your history here with several of the women from what I've seen you're on more than a couple of ignore lists.

I had to hit "show ignored content" to see this post. I'm probably not alone. And I'm not interested in giving any answer further than that.
So then why did you? You have me on ignore for a reason, I thought that when you told me you did that then we wouldn’t be having these kinds of interactions any more. But yet here we are again,

kronos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is the site’s female population’s....

You seem to want your opinions about women to be taken seriously. With all due respect, when expressing them, have you ever considered maybe not doing so in a way that sounds like a like an amateur nature documentarian describing a herd of gazelle?