Muse Suppository

Panda2007

1st Like
Media
Hi. My urologist is supposed to let me sample a muse suppository in their office this week. Do any of you have any experience with this? Can you tell me what the doctor did to you and how they determined if the Muse worked and, if so, what dosage you should use? Thanks.

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your urologist is supposed to recommend the dosage. It is always best to try the first dose of Muse or Caverject or TriMix at the urologist's office in case of priapism, which your doctor can treat there.
Muse usually burns at first. It doesn't bother me, and disappears after a while.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Of all the "boner fixers" Muse is the most expensive. The cost of these suppositories is far more than the cost of the injectable.

I have an E.D. diagnosis and I have been down the whole road and have been a "happy camper" for over two years now. The "happy" part started when the rest was bypassed and we went to Quadmix.

The secret with Quadmix is getting the titration correct and learning the injection technique. Once you have it down, this is simple, easy, and believe it or not, close to painless.

The secret with either Trimix or Quadmix is to buy it in quantity. A six month supply of this will end up cheaper than the orals per dosage including the cost of the syringe.

Muse works just fine, the burning takes a little getting used to, but to me it is just a matter of cost and satisfaction.

If you have any questions you may message me personally and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Good Luck.

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dr inserted first same of muse into penis and then massaged it to get it flowing, didnt bother me to bonem because thats the reason for being there