Mushroom head development with constricted boa's

bigdex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm starting this thread to help everyone who is interested in head development. If you have ideas please post here.

My routine will be:

Bathmate 20 mins,
Ulis,
Constricted boa's

The constricted boa's are basically like clamping only you use the rim of a condom which is doubled up.

Here is a link explaining it a bit better:

How do I get the huge mushroom glans - Penis Forum

And please no questions like "why do you want a bigger head" or does "penis enlargement really work" or statements like "it's better to work on length/ penis girth"

GHORSEY

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hy Wiseone, what 's your larger of mushroom. I didn't read the number on your photo. I post my knob, my mushroom measure is 2'' 1/4 in larger and 6" in circumference.

For me, it's difficult to enlarge mushroom with my pumps! It' right for girth of the shape.

Attachments

Reactions: Natennnnate

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am interested in this too. I have gone from 18 to 20.3 cm length, but only gained 0.5cm circumference. My lengthgains have stopped, but it seems permanent, so now I am just focusing on girth. Would even trade 1 cm of length for another 0.5 girth I think. Clamping etc. does shit for me. It has made my head a little more plumb and maybe some millimeters larger, but thats it.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Have been using a MHM (mushroom head maker) from LA Pump...on and off for about 2 years. My head has definitely gained in size. It used to be the same (or a little smaller) than my shaft...but now it is bigger.

I've also gained a lot more sensitivity in the head, which I appreciate even more than the bigger head size....:yup:

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hy Wiseone, what 's your larger of mushroom. I didn't read the number on your photo. I post my knob, my mushroom measure is 2'' 1/4 in larger and 6" in circumference.

For me, it's difficult to enlarge mushroom with my pumps! It' right for girth of the shape.
7 inch girth, 2 1/2 inches wide. There now you know.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

ugh that thing looks mangled!

I have very good tempory gains in girth (7.5") not much in length, only head gain I ever get is whilst in tube, gets massive but as soon as out of tube goes back to normal head size. I'm sure with the kind of body tissue etc it's more or less impossible to get gains to the head, even tempory .