Mushroom Head Development

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by moccasin, Jul 13, 2011.

1. moccasin

moccasin Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'm working on a method to enlarge my glans. For years I've been working with the tube PE idea. So far I've been working on a longer tube because a longer tube equals a longer penis and I've seen good results. I can comfortably wear a 6" tube which gives me a 7.5" flaccid and an 8.5" erection. The only problem is I cannot pee through the 6" tube so I have to take it off after two or three hours. After I take it off I can't get it back on till the next day because my penis has grown too large. With the short tube I can pee through it and walk around all the time (gym shorts are great) with a 75% engorged glans and a 6.75" to just short of 7" flaccid. It also keeps my pesky, heavy foreskin back. When the time comes time to remove it I just grab my foreskin at 6 O'Clock and pull it off. Caution! Do not put the short tube on any further back than the flare of your glans, I tried that and had to cut it off! YIKES!

2. moccasin

Albums:
    Woops, forgot to post the pictures.

Attached Files:

3. COCK_10

COCK_10 New Member

Whats the tube method? Got any links to the procedure?, sounds like an interesting way to make it big!

4. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A couple of our friends seen your post and also are interested in how you do this.

5. moccasin

Albums:
    COCK 10 and Julie, I describe my "tube" method in detail over at pegym.com, my user name is "diamondback", please look up my threads over there and others here at lpsg. As I stated in one of my threads at pegym, if I or someone can resolve the safety issue of possibe entrapment by creating a tube that parts or inlfates/deflates or something it will hands down be the best and most effective PE method out there for both length and girth, end of discussion, period. Just one advantage is that I can have sex with the tube on, try that with a hanger, pump or extender. For me it's like having two different cocks, my natural 7.25" or an 8.5" tube erect penis with 6+" glans. Julie, have your guy try this and see what you and he think of the whole size matters/doesn't matter debate with the same guy, sensitivity, degree of trust and emotional involvement/attachment. I can almost guarantee it will light-up your sex life like no other sex toy. So far I've gotten some extraordinary responses so far only explored by myself, my wife, her sister and a few other sexually curious women.

6. bigg tool

bigg tool Active Member

Albums:

Attached Files:

7. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

8. moccasin

Albums:
    bigg tool, I can do the same thing and have an even greater effect by pumping with the tube on, talk about mushroom head! As I said above, the advantage of the tube is that you can have sex with it, you can't with a pump. Also, look at my gallery, you can't get quite the head expansion with a pump that I can with 6" long tube. I don't get quite the same expansion with the 1" tube shown in the pictures above but the 2 incher I'm now wearing all day does a great job.

9. bigg tool

bigg tool Active Member

Albums:
    ...super, I'll have to give it a try...thanks. It's gotta be cheaper...lol

10. moccasin

Albums:
    big tool, just heed my warnings and before you try get some heavy duty bandage scissors and keep them at your side. Removing the tube is not an issue once you learn it, blood must be pushed out of the glans, the glans pushed back into the tube, then the tube can be pulled off. With a short tube don't put it any further back than just behind the flare of the glans.

11. WSEATTLE

WSEATTLE Well-Known Member

Or you can be lucky enough to be born with one..

12. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Glad mine is natural. Looks like to much work.

13. Forskinn

Forskinn Member

^^ Have you ever done videos? Your cock looks familiar..

Awesome dick head. I like.

14. moccasin

Albums:
    Never did a video but I'd love to do a shoot with a women as small as one of those who shoot with Mandingo (who wouldn't) just to show what can be done with the tube. It brings a completely different dimension to sex, you ever wonder if size matters?

Draft saved Draft deleted