Mushroom Headed Cocks

Semichrmedlfe

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nothin' hotter than a mushroom headed cock. I have to share a story. In my fraternity in college, a couple of the first year guys lived in a dorm suite with two varsity soccer players (ACC) who were independents. They called one of them "'shroom head" all the time --- even at games they had signs that said this. The other one they called "fire crotch" which is fodder for another thread I guess. Girls always asked if it was because he was into drugs or something. Guys mostly didn't have to ask. I finally got to see it when he was visiting our fraternity house and taking a leak (I made a point of looking since I had heard so much about it -- o.k. so I was on the fire escape outside looking down into the bathroom were I could get a really good view). Damn if it wasn't one of the best looking 'shroomhead I have ever seen and huge. It doesn't hurt that the guy was/is hot as hell. He is a head coach at an ACC school currently . . .

Reactions: brockyli

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
Will my fatty work for ya?
Not sure it's a 'mushroom', exactly, johnluke.
1 and 2 are, or close..and 3 might sneak in (can't really tell from that perspective.)
4 and 5 aren't.
Shooter's looks like it might be (I'm not a gold member.)
I don't think semichrmedlfe's is.

Attachments

Last edited:

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually have no desire to look at other guy's cocks, but years ago in college I was showering at the sports facility after a swim in a large, men's open shower and couldn't help noticing a guy next to me.

He looked to have a bit larger than average penis (judging from flaccid size) but a very pronounced glans with a big flare out and over the coronal sulcus around 2/3 of the circumference. Not only could I not help looking at him, I couldn't help thinking that it must be great to be a woman feeling that thing slide up and down inside of her.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Not sure it's a 'mushroom', exactly, johnluke.
1 and 2 are, or close..and 3 might sneak in (can't really tell from that perspective.)
4 and 5 aren't.
Shooter's looks like it might be (I'm not a gold member.)
I don't think semichrmedlfe's is.

Here you go (sorry about the pic size. Upload your verification pic making you a gold member so you can see the full size pix)

Last edited: