Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^Frantic sex?? :biggrin:

Love EDM and old-school HipHop, but also can't imagine it during sexy time.
Now R&B, even something more Rap-tinged *really* works for me, which I think has something to do with the beat.

For example:

Erykah Badu and Stephen Marley - IN LOVE WITH YOU - YouTube

ginuwine - Tell Me Do U Wanna - The Bachelor - YouTube

Guy - Let's Chill - YouTube

The guitar from Hotel California? Omg, sexiest thing ever - and not just because Don Felder was the hot one. :09:
Yes, frantic-sex. :tongue: I find Hotel California very versatile - slow, fast, gentle and rough - all in one song.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The one I'm loving at the moment is a mash up of two of my most favorite composers.
This one for slow, languid love making -
Trentemoller vs. Massive attack - Miss You (Teardrop Mix) (Moderat Rusty Nails video) - YouTube

For frantic, aggressive no holds barred, knock down-drag out, more war than love SEX..
Well..
I like this one..
The Prodigy - Firestarter - YouTube
I like the slower song, Ms Dragon - that's the sort of thing I could use for everyday love-making. Firestarter (appropriate for a dragon-lady :tongue:), like Ebeneezer Goode - is for the frantic-sex. I can certainly imagine myself listening to that during a rough-session. For me to choose it though, it would have to be really rough. :eek:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like the slower song, Ms Dragon - that's the sort of thing I could use for everyday love-making. Firestarter (appropriate for a dragon-lady :tongue:), like Ebeneezer Goode - is for the frantic-sex. I can certainly imagine myself listening to that during a rough-session. For me to choose it though, it would have to be really rough. :eek:

Rough sex is THE best kind, Mr MoT! :wink:

lovemesomeblack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love to hear Chris Brown "Wet The Bed" when I am having great sex with my man , anytime I hear that song on the radio it reminds me of him and his 10 inch black snake .

D

deleted730192

The little lady and I usually end up screwing to the soothing sounds of NCIS or Mythbusters. haha

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

D_Balls Cezanne

Account Disabled
Media
Hard, very physical sex involving both me and my partner really going hammer and tongs requires either no music or suitably hard-edged music to accompany.
The other side of the coin requires not so hard music, or no music.
Playlists are tricky as getting a lot of songs to keep that level of intensity as I like can be awkward. I prefer sometimes to have no music and just let myself get into the zone with the lady in question.