Music Request

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is entirely too foolish for words, but here goes.

I'm looking for a fabulous song called "Balle Populaire" by a group from France called Ministère des affaires populaires. The problem is, my ability to read enough French to actually find it is lacking.

This is the most international community I'm involved in, so I'm hoping someone out there can point me in the direction of anywhere that has this song in a legal downloadable form or alternatively, I'd buy the whole CD if I could just figure out how to read the sites! :redface:

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would it be okay to get the video online?

Visit this site and click on 'Balle Populaire' at the right to start the video.

You'll be asked a question in French about your connection speed -- select 'Connexion haut débit' if you're on a high speed connection (cable, DSL, T1), or 'Connexion bas débit' if you're on dialup.

That should start the video streaming. Hope that helps.

horsehungtim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mellowmal said:
This is entirely too foolish for words, but here goes.

I'm looking for a fabulous song called "Balle Populaire" by a group from France called Ministère des affaires populaires. The problem is, my ability to read enough French to actually find it is lacking.

This is the most international community I'm involved in, so I'm hoping someone out there can point me in the direction of anywhere that has this song in a legal downloadable form or alternatively, I'd buy the whole CD if I could just figure out how to read the sites! :redface:

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

you can translate foreign text (poorly) at pages like babelfish.altavista.com

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes.

Hip hop with accordion and violin.

It blew my mind! I watched the video 3 times last night. Once, I started it in two separate windows at slightly staggered times and it STILL sounded really good...

My Yahoo IM is available in my profile, or you can PM me for an email address if that's better for you, Heather.

Thank you all for helping! :biggrin1: