Music to FUCK to

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
OK so I've searched and there's a music to have sex to 'romantic' thread - but that's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about hip grinding, ass slapping, hair pulling fucking - what sound track are you going to drown out with your moans:

I'm on a Prince buzz tonight (courtesy of ScaredLittleBoy's download suggestions, thx bro) some fine examples:

Gett Off
Endorphinmachine
Cream

And call me a sick little puppy but I like the Pixies for a fuck soundtrack
All of Bosonova
Most of Doolittle

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joe Cocker - Keep your hat on
ZZ Top - pretty much anything
Rod Stewart - Hot Legs
James Taylor - Steam Roller

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Come on guys who could forget Barry White?
& In the Air Tonight by Phil Collins

No stop - you're hurting me - this is raw fucking we're on here - not smooching - not making love - f-u-c-k-i-n-g, rutting, if you will, humping, beast with 2 backs, animal, bruising sex

Phil Collins can fuck off - Barry can stay, but he has to up the tempo!

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I like R & B for making love.

Fast Love by George Michael is love makin music. Justin Timberlake and Alicia Keys arent' bad either.

I normally don't listen to JT or George Michael, but some of their music has that nice pulsing, throbbing, R&B sex to it.

Barry White's voice seems to turn girls on, but I don't care for his music. In the Air Tonight makes me think of Crocket 'n Tubbs.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on guys who could forget Barry White?
& In the Air Tonight by Phil Collins
Well, you'd be amazed to know that 'In the air tonight" was actually a song about revenge there, deb.
But the overall music & lurics do have their hypnotic tendencies.

But talk about a raw and clear song for fucking, if it's your thing,
How about- "Animal, I fuck like a beast" by WASP.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
:confused:

OK - would everybody in this thread who wants to make love please fuck right off! :wink:

I'm talking about fucking...

F-U-C-K-I-N-G

No smooching / no love making! - smoochers and makers of love will be beaten in to submission with the business end of a 12" dong!

In the Air Tonight makes me think of Crocket 'n Tubbs.

And is that good or bad? :tongue:

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The ultimate fucking song has to be Closer (Fuck You Like an Animal) by Nine Inch Nails

Bela Lugosi is Dead by Bauhaus is a close second. When I heard this in the opening scene of The Hunger, I could have fucked everyone in the cinema! Add David Bowie and Catherine Deneuve for the next 100 minutes and you could have peeled me off the screen!!

The Hunger soundtrack still puts me in the mood. It also features Nightclubbing by Iggy Pop. I like Grace Jones' version of Nightclubbing too, and she always makes me horny. This clip also has her singing Pull Up to the Bumper. Hawt!!!