Musicians (wannabe or otherwise)

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
Am I the only person who thinks this sentence has the makings of a good double entendre? :rolleyes:

*sorry, Mumzi* :redface:

*walks off hanging head in shame* :cool:

Ahhh,lol, OK I guess I wasn't very clear. I should have said I have one cherry red guitar and a teal colored guitar! :biggrin1:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tallguypns said:
I used to video about 400 marching bands a year. Thank god that's over with.

Ha ha! Right after high school, I worked as a video editor - mostly wedding videos, but there was the yearly regional marching band competition. That was my first time doing any real-time editing. We sold videos after the competition as fast as we could copy them. It was wild!

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
dudepiston said:
I play piano, sing, compose and play a little guitar. I love it.....you're right, piano (and music of any kind) can be a tonic to the soul! It's a great expressive instrument....and it keeps my hands busy for hours!

I also have a home recording studio (no mics or other major equipment, yet) but I'm getting there. If anyone has suggestions, I'm open....

I've worked in the recording biz for more than a decade, I'd be happy to offer suggestions if you want some. Shoot me a pm or hit me on yahoo and we can discuss.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorcerer said:
I lost a whole octave to smoking and cocaine but got it back after a few years of work and healing. I'm proud of my range!:biggrin1:

I can cover ther three C's vocally, Low middle and High. I'm a vocalist, I also tickle the Ivory, and strum the acoustic. I can also play the organ, but I'm not as good at that as the Piano. As for my song writing, it could definately be better.:cool:

AMikkell

Just Browsing
Media
I play the piano, accordian, bass guitar, and guitar, although not very well. I'd like to learn to play the harp, jaw harp, and zither at some point.

Mostly I make music using my computer.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nothing serious . Messed around with drums for a while , but was doing way too many drugs , to really apply myself . Am currently building a Stratocaster , but will have to learn from scratch , how to play it . just for my own enjoyment .