Muslim American wins Miss USA

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We have already started a pool to see who will be first to demand her to provide her long form birth certificate.

* It's a joke, birthers... critique for accuracy on your own peril.

Last edited:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The links don't work. Can we please post legitimate news sources and not silly think tank or blog? CNN or Fox News or The New York times. The news is there however its filled with propaganda, Thank you.:smile:

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yep, and a beautiful gal. Good for her. An AMERICAN of Arab descent now joins the ranks of other American women (of varied backgrounds) who've won the crown.

IMO the surprising news was that she won after responding to an interview question that birth control should be paid by health insurance.

(Rumor has it that upon hearing this reply both Beck and Limbaugh suffered sudden and instantaneous foaming at the mouths). :rolleyes:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Notice how, in those radio contest pics, she is actually MORE clothed than during the bathing suit portion of the pageant?

All to do about nothing, really!

No kidding! Everyone's doing those pole dancing aerobics now. They're all women's only, just like that charity event. Even I have taken a class!

They look for anything to scandalize.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First a black president and now this. The USA should really be worried. The entire American dream is staring into an abyss just waiting to fall in. Hopefully there is still time for the Christian right to come to the rescue and put things right.......(please read with a heavy dose of sarcasm)

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I intend to enter next year and become the first gay British male Miss America :wink:

Good for her, as for those "scandalous" pictures, i've seen way worse on many facebook profiles!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been in on the secret that Lebanese woman are among the most beautiful in the world.

But then again, I am usually ahead of my time.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure I saw a news article how she might have her title taken due to internet photos. Off with her head.