Must. become. gigantic.

Dudes, you need to help me become fucking massive. I will always dreamed of having a gigantic cock. You need to help me bring this dream to reality. Like a fucking God. I want people to put a shudder when they see the huge tube running down my leg that I'm incapable of hiding. I need someone to show me your ways so I can grow as bigger than humanly possible. My Skype is tripodguy. I'm willing to try literally anything and I have quite a bit of money to enable this.

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dudes, you need to help me become fucking massive. I will always dreamed of having a gigantic cock. You need to help me bring this dream to reality. Like a fucking God. I want people to put a shudder when they see the huge tube running down my leg that I'm incapable of hiding. I need someone to show me your ways so I can grow as bigger than humanly possible. My Skype is tripodguy. I'm willing to try literally anything and I have quite a bit of money to enable this.
I've done a good bit of research on this and so far what I have found that the scientists have said is that growing bigger is done in one of three ways:
1. Genetics
2. Pumping
3. Jelqing

But is that going to help you become fucking gigantic. I mean like inhumanely fucking ginormous. As in I literally can't walk around my cock and balls are just too heavy and I need people to pleasure me all day long. By the way I know that's not possible. But it is my dream.

Reactions: yswkk12

I want a functioning cock still. Everything as it is now. Just really really really really fucking huge and heavy. And I'm going to make it happen if it costs every penny I have

I need a team of people beside me. You're either with me or against me.

Why don't you just go away if you're not going to help me achieve the biggest cock you've ever laid eyes on. You'll be so fucking jealous when I'm 10 times your size

Reactions: wannamakehim

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This should get you on the road to tripping over yer own dick.

428103-1459391038-632e29f2fab964760a50e214e4181a4b.gif

D

deleted936015

This cant be for real....
If it is... Mate... Good luck too you and your epic size cock to come....

Oh it's real. Very real. And thank you. I'm going to have a cock so gargantuan that know one will resist pleasuring me

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I pity the man in the gif if his reality is remotely close to that image. I'd never say so to his face, and I'd try to take care of his needs (short of actual intercourse) if I loved him, but what can be seen there is kind of repulsive. It no longer resembles a dick and balls. Not at all. I doubt it functions, if it is real.