Must. become. gigantic.

If there's anyone out there that does understand my peril please contact me to help make this a reality in one way or another

D

deleted938578

The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable:
"Trolling is not allowed. Trolling covers a vast array of behavior but mainly revolves around members who consistently post in a manner which they know will upset others, members who insist on going off topic to serve their own agenda (which has nothing to do with the topic at hand)"

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 950483 and Matt_x

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If there's anyone out there that does understand my peril please contact me to help make this a reality in one way or another

Well either you do a lot of praying; or you make a deal with the devil.

Good luck

I'm seriously not putting anyone on!!! I have a serious desire for this

I'm honestly not even kidding anyone. This time next year I'm going to be walking the streets with my cock and balls dragging on the floor between my legs so wide and thick and long I can't even bring my legs together or walk normally. And you'll all worship my huge cock as it becomes bigger and bigger and bigger every single day and I need people to carry it for me. If there's any surgeon out there that can help me We need to find him

Reactions: Zot57

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I take it I'll never be understood
I understand fantasy. But my suggestion is to look into PE if you're serious about enlargement and recognize that there are limits to what you can accomplish. And since this is a support group, let me offer this advice: How big you are isn't important. Enjoying what you have is.

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm honestly not even kidding anyone. This time next year I'm going to be walking the streets with my cock and balls dragging on the floor between my legs so wide and thick and long I can't even bring my legs together or walk normally. And you'll all worship my huge cock as it becomes bigger and bigger and bigger every single day and I need people to carry it for me. If there's any surgeon out there that can help me We need to find him

Yea I'm not here for that oogley praising shit, none of that. You never answered how old you were.

Anyway I believe you, To accomplish your goal it can certainly be met on time or possible sooner. Firstly you'd need to acquire a vacuum hose; be that the girth of your choice. A white bed sheet.. again must be white, a couple of safety pins, and various degrees of spray paint. Be sure to include some shades of pink. Ah some duck tape to hold strong at your shaft.

After tape wrapping hose to yourself, wrap the white sheet over the hose, use the pins to hold it in place and use the paint to built you some contrast. Select which wrinkles you'd like to create some vein-age apply those pink shades. To built the head you could use any excessive sheet to mold the head. Apply the pink shade completely, use of red at the tip is your choice.

Voila you got yourself a limp dragging PENIS.. :D:D:D:D:D

All fun and jest aside. I don't think even if you'd have constructive criticism you'd care to inform yourself about the risks, effect you'll create from fantasizing a penis of those proportions. Penis enlargement works by forcing the tunica albuginea to expand and generate new cells that overtime will lengthen the size of the penis. Keep in mind this for the most part takes month's/ years to notice some results not to mention meticulous and religious dedication.

As far as surgery goes I can almost guarantee the most you can expect to get out of that is 2- 3 inches max. There is only a limited amount of hidden penis inside our body. Its not an organ that can be pulled out and expect to select how much of the intestine you want exposed.

Is this really what you'd expect as a lifestyle? (skip to 0:50)

Last edited:

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"
He is an acrobat, thirty-eight years old. Has always enjoyed good health; his family history is negative so far as abnormalities, tumors, or malignant diseases are concerned. Has never had any venereal disease. At the age of twenty-five the organ was of normal size. He is married and his wife has borne him two children.

Shortly after his marriage he observed that when he donned his tights, in which he appeared during his exhibitions, that his appearance was quite unseemly. In order to rectify this condition, he devised a harness so adjusted that he could strap the penis to the scrotum between his testicles. For several years he utilized this apparatus when he appeared in the ring; but frequently when performing his gyrations the organ would become twisted, causing pain, tenderness, and swelling, lasting for several days, followed by a subsidence to his normal condition.

After using the apparatus for the space of two years he observed that the organ was increasing greatly in size. This condition was unaccompanied by pain. Finally sexual congress became impossible. ........... He begged to have amputation of the penis performed, as the size and weight of the organ had become so great that it was impossible for him to carry on his business.

The penis was of gigantic size; it was of normal shape; the enlargement was uniform; the skin perfectly smooth and healthy, moving freely over the subcutaneous connective tissue. There was no tenderness or pressure. There was an acquired phimosis, with enlarged suppurating glands of both groins. The length of the organ from the pubis to the end of the prepuce was ten and one-half inches; the circumference at the middle of the body was nine and three-quarters inches."
www.thundersplace.org: Medical Article from - Penis Enlargement at Thunder's Place

Reactions: dongalong
D

deleted936015

Maybe just wear a huge strap on around?