Must. become. gigantic.

Bump. Come on guys. There must be someone out there that wants to be my Growth Coach. I have the money. I just need someone to take the time to do the research. They won't be sorry... trust me.

jaap_stam

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Dudes, you need to help me become fucking massive. I will always dreamed of having a gigantic cock. You need to help me bring this dream to reality. Like a fucking God. I want people to put a shudder when they see the huge tube running down my leg that I'm incapable of hiding. I need someone to show me your ways so I can grow as bigger than humanly possible. My Skype is tripodguy. I'm willing to try literally anything and I have quite a bit of money to enable this.

Spend that money on building a successful business. Then, because you have so much more money it'll be like having a huge dick. Only way better.

Reactions: FarangDD

Is there seriously no one on this entire site who wants to be a part of this?

D

deleted936015

Nooo i wont be able to go threw my day to day life not knowing if he ever got that epic slab of bone-a-saurous rex he wants

Dudes, you need to help me become fucking massive. I will always dreamed of having a gigantic cock. You need to help me bring this dream to reality. Like a fucking God. I want people to put a shudder when they see the huge tube running down my leg that I'm incapable of hiding. I need someone to show me your ways so I can grow as bigger than humanly possible. My Skype is tripodguy. I'm willing to try literally anything and I have quite a bit of money to enable this.

Do gods have big cocks? What about the female gods? Do they have big Vaginas to accommodate the male god cocks? Or do they just magic it up or down to suit?

MNottertrax

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is real, you are correct, but mostly a useless lump of skin now. He has gone for the Silicon injections. There is a guy here in Minneapolis..he has his done up fatter than a beer can, but to play with it and him in pretty anticlimatic. Doesn't get hard..me does cum, but it's not quite the same...good luck with what you are needing! Looking forward to status updates!

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tripodguy it's not going to happen. Face reality, you don't have enough to work with. You wern't born with a good head start. Some guys were born with the goods, some not. My friend i think has a good sized one. I havent seen it bu the makes a very nice bulge down there. but I don't know if I'll be able to see it someday. You're eitber born with it or your're not.

That's all very well and good.. Except i have a lot of disposable money. I will find a way if it kills me