Must. become. gigantic.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, found these vids. Is it possible to get such a monster cock with pumping? The most pumped cocks looks really "blown up".

No pumping with this kid, just ridiculous dick genes. Sort of the penile equivalent of having a 230 IQ... it's so rare that it is pretty much a statistical anomaly.

Just getting in the vicinity of a monster cock from PE without surgery takes YEARS and YEARS. Many men have ruined their dicks in the process. I consider injections of any sort a surgical procedure.

You can add maybe an inch in length over time... girth is different because that's more a do-able task. The problem is that it's easy to enlarge the penis but making erections harder and more firm is a muuuuuch more difficult task. You can instantly get a bigger dick by getting more blood to enter the erectile tissue... this blood builds up near the base and cinches the erection off like wearing a cock ring does. It's the same principle with pumping except you aren't filling the erectile tissue with blood but with lymph fluid. The lymph fluid will not build up at the base and give great erections like blood does. Most PE stretches the suspensory ligament. The suspensory ligament is necessary for the blood cells to build up at the base and also works to make the penis stand more or less upright. When one stretches the suspensory ligament, firm erections are more difficult to achieve and maintain.

It's a trade-off... nothing in life is for free. You try to solve this problem over here and that causes another problem over there... that's just reality. Pumping works like gangbusters but doesn't do a fucking thing for more firm erections... firm erections are sooooo important that they cannot be discounted. A big pumped dick (even though it might not have an ugly donut or be misshapen) is sort of anti-climactic as far as coitus interruptus is concerned... UNLESS the woman has the ability to relax her vagina and allow the girth in... in all of my travels, that is a rare phenomenon outside of alcoholic inebriation.

I've always thought that regular sex is the best way to exercise the dick...not jelqing, clamping, or masturbating, but pure bumping uglies for extended periods. My dick was never so healthy than when I was getting regular marathon fuck sessions with a partner that shared intimacy on a high level. Pumping hasn't filled that gaping hole in my sex life but it is great to stuff down throats and my partners love to play with it and rub it against their faces and lick it all around... I'd rather have firm erections and a great sex partner that allows marathon sessions within a high level of intimacy but I am 42 and that ship has already left the docks. Single women my age are chimeras... most of them are married and the ones that aren't usually have intimacy problems that allow for shitty sex.

It's stil a blast to pump huge and go to strip clubs with tight clothes and no undies... the bulge is terrific and feels really good to get a stripper out of her comfort zone and cock-a-tized.

Pumping is really difficult, I wouldn't recommend it for someone who isn't in it for the long haul.

NoelDi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This should get you on the road to tripping over yer own dick.

428103-1459391038-632e29f2fab964760a50e214e4181a4b.gif
HAHAHAHAHAHA

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I pity the man in the gif if his reality is remotely close to that image. I'd never say so to his face, and I'd try to take care of his needs (short of actual intercourse) if I loved him, but what can be seen there is kind of repulsive. It no longer resembles a dick and balls. Not at all. I doubt it functions, if it is real.
penis can get huge with out getting miss shapened. the correct medical term is priapism. I have the "high flow" version which is the one you want to grow a larger penis. I have had erections extremely large in size. over 8" 8.5 long and 7.5" girth. and was perfectly normal looking but "huge". and we're rock hard erections. strong enough to hold my 230 pound weight (I was prop up like a tent).

Reactions: BaddJack

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
penis can get huge with out getting miss shapened. the correct medical term is priapism. I have the "high flow" version which is the one you want to grow a larger penis. I have had erections extremely large in size. over 8" 8.5 long and 7.5" girth. and was perfectly normal looking but "huge". and we're rock hard erections. strong enough to hold my 230 pound weight (I was prop up like a tent).
That monstrosity in the GIF is nothing like what you're talking about. The reason it's misshapen is quite a bit to do with it being abnormally large.

Reactions: ronin001

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No pumping with this kid, just ridiculous dick genes. Sort of the penile equivalent of having a 230 IQ... it's so rare that it is pretty much a statistical anomaly.

Just getting in the vicinity of a monster cock from PE without surgery takes YEARS and YEARS. Many men have ruined their dicks in the process. I consider injections of any sort a surgical procedure.

I'd rather have firm erections and a great sex partner that allows marathon sessions within a high level of intimacy but I am 42 and that ship has already left the docks. Single women my age are chimeras... most of them are married and the ones that aren't usually have intimacy problems that allow for shitty sex.

It's stil a blast to pump huge and go to strip clubs with tight clothes and no undies... the bulge is terrific and feels really good to get a stripper out of her comfort zone and cock-a-tized.

Pumping is really difficult, I wouldn't recommend it for someone who isn't in it for the long haul.

For me, intimacy with a high functioning cock, pumping and wanking in 3 roughly equal proportions is the ideal.

rivervalleybear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
From pics snd gifs posted you seem to be wanting and are interested in Silicon and or saline injection/therapy

May I suggest you message one of lpsg very own Mister Mark he is actually an expert on what you desire ie:saline and silicone injections.

Good luck.