Muther fvcker

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
I open my eyes and then hear that noise, still dont know what it is...I stare up at the ceiling and concentrate, Is that the door knob turnin?? what the....I get up, put on my jeans, put the UC knife on my side and stand behind the door. Im thinking Ill wait here and when they come in Ill take em by surprise, nahh fuck that....I put my hand around the knob lightly not too stop it from turning, In a swift movement I turn the lock and open the door, it hits the person behind...I grab him by the neck, take him down and punch him, and say" who the fuck are you?? what the fuck do you want" I punch him again, take out the knife and put it against his neck and notice he reeks of alcohol. He says"HEY HEY stop I was looking for sarah" wut the...."who's sarah??" I say "she used to live here I swear" and looks at me, I remember Ive been getting mail for some1 called sarah so I put the knife away get off him he gets up and cleans his back. I apologized and said "well when I hear some1 trying to open my door at 4am I dont take it lightly". I offered him some ice for his face, but he said no and left with a not so happy look on his face. Its a good thing I didnt have my shotgun, damn... I couldnt go back to sleep after that. I went to sleep @ 1am and havent been sleeping well for the last month, not to mention the intense neck pain that just wont go away:mad:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So DWTS ... you're quite a character. What's your story? Tell us more.

10.5andproudofit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
careful, unlawful entry is one thing, but he had not defeated the door. harassment and attempt is all you really had on him. not saying what you did was wrong, i think you did the right thing, though some lawyer might love to twist the story into you assaulting some poor drunkard and try to beat you up for damages

gymbrat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No wonder that we have a murder rate 30 times higher than other similarly developed countries, when even our own brothers on this goodnatured website respond to anything at all with guns and knives and fists and mayhem and retaliation.

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
gymbrat said:
No wonder that we have a murder rate 30 times higher than other similarly developed countries, when even our own brothers on this goodnatured website respond to anything at all with guns and knives and fists and mayhem and retaliation.

Keyword: Retaliation

To me, self-preservation is the highest law and bothering noone is also very high on my list so is retaliation.

so I shouldve responded like this???

opening door: Oh hi what can I get for you, the cash or the things?...oh both? no problem...is that for here or to go?? ok, have a good day sir.:rolleyes:

The thing is, today society sympasizthes with the attacker/aggressor way too much, sometimes even portraying H/her as the victim.

If someone trys to rob me, kill me, harm certain people, etc... I will respond with force and tons of it. This whole try to run, give them your money way is BULLSHIT, the correct way is RETALIATE NOT RETREAT.

See, I believe in peace, a society where everyone can do/be whatever/whoever they want and well being for all, but Im not one of those people who backs down or trys to reason with someone who is trying to harm me.

I believe in fighting back, not backing down, harsher punishment, death sentence, etc....