Mutli orgasmic women: Born or made?

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there any women here who are truly multi orgasmic? I mean having true full climaxes repetitively during a sex session?

I know that one of the posters here struggles with cumming from sex. Do you think all women have the potential to be multi orgasmic? Is it purely a physical trait to be multiorgasmic? Are you just lucky? Did you learn from your body how to climax multiple times? Does it depend on the partenr or the electical appliance? :smile:

Were you capable of several orgams right when you starting having sex or did you evolve into it?

This is a continuation of an idea expressed by others that orgasms are meant to drive procreation or increase likelihoood of fertilization.. I doubt most pre historic women even had orgasms from sex. Many modern women don't get off easy from fucking. I think that orgasms and the pleasurable feelings a woman gets from sex are biologically designed to re inforce the pair bond of a man and woman and therefore create a nurturing unit for the off spring created by the sex.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I wasn`t capable of having orgasms at all when I first started having sex. I had to learn how. These days most of the time I don`t have multiples. Occasionally I do, but they are much more like lots of enjoyable sensations one after another, and not like the one really intense orgasm I usually get.
For preference I prefer one really intense to finish off lots of enjoyable sex. However I can`t explain why sometimes its different, it just is.

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a lot of commonalities between women who can have multiple orgasms and Guys that can have orgasms without ejaculating...I think one has to be self taught both, either through masturbation or study. In my opinion, I believe you have to know your own body before someone else can touch you the way you want to be touched for a duration long enough to elicit orgasm.

I treat sex like a professional sport everyday I practice with my game face, so that when game time rolls around I already know what's going down. I am a pleasure whore type dude though and my sex life is one of my OCD's...I believe any woman can have an orgasm with the right, dedicated, PATIENT, fulfilling partner and her psychological preparedness.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Tips for Her Multiple, Sexual Orgasm(s) / sex Orgasm
I learned so much about multiple orgasms from Dr.Lin - he believes that you can learn and train your body to become multi orgasmic.

His site is a big mess unfortunately, with no simple way of navigating, his English isn't perfect, he goes into a lot of complicated scientific details and he sells lots of Chinese herbal remedies, so only if you are completely bored should you venture into his site!

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
I need clit stim (at least, I have so far in live) to cum. And it takes me a bit to get the first orgasm, but after that, I'm pretty much like a machine gun.

Back when I was periodically shagging my roommate, she kept insisting she couldn't cum more than once in a session. I tied her up one night and blew that claim right out of the water. (She thanked me profusely the next morning. And well over a year later, her new girlfriend also thanked me.)

Tenderheart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need clit stim (at least, I have so far in live) to cum. And it takes me a bit to get the first orgasm, but after that, I'm pretty much like a machine gun.

Back when I was periodically shagging my roommate, she kept insisting she couldn't cum more than once in a session. I tied her up one night and blew that claim right out of the water. (She thanked me profusely the next morning. And well over a year later, her new girlfriend also thanked me.)

Wow.. you're good. Machine-gun, eh? My gal is like that. She only had one orgasm in her life until I came along. From the start she has al leat 30 per session... and usually one, what we call the big one, that lasts for over a minute. My unusually big cock may have something to do with it. Also cumfert with me as a partner. :)

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Both of the multi-orgasmic women i've known became multi-orgamic in their 30s. wish I could claim it was me that made it happen but sadly not. Both women spoke very fondly of the exes that had introduced them to multiple orgasms. The first had been converted by a fuckbuddy before 7 years with a guy who could barely make her come, she told me I was very like her old FB in bed.

My current girlfriend was introduced to multiple orgasms by her ex husband and burst out crying the third night we spent together. When I asked her why she said it was because she had never expected to have sex that good again and that i'd just proved that sex could be great without love (our relationship started off as just a bit of fun, 8 months later we're very much in love). Personally, I don't think I am a particularly exception fuck, I think something often happens to women in their 30s and I am just very lucky to have it attributed to me a couple of times :)

For what it's worth, neither woman was converted to a multi-orgasmic nympho by a big cock, my ex reckons he was 'quite small like you' (she was very unimpressed by my size and had known some big guys, or was maybe confused by my thickness) while my girlfriend says her ex husband was the smallest she's had (no measurements but she reckons i'm her biggest).

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
~*nods*~

Yes, I am multiorgasmic meaning I can come several times during one session. No, I have not always been - it is something that has evolved over the years. Likely as I've gotten to know my body better and how it responds to different things.

I can climax both from clitoral stimulation and from being taken - they are two different sensations though. More intensely focused in one spot from a clitoral orgasm, more of a deep, throbbing almost cramping sensation (but without pain) from being stimulated from the inside. Both feel really good.

Clitoral orgasms came first for me; vaginal much, much later - it was only after I had hit 35 that I had my first taste of that. As for partner - yes, that makes or breaks my ability to have an orgasm - especially for a vaginal orgasm, but also clitoral. Wrong kind of treatement, wrong mood, wrong situation - I won't come.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could be both – However, I would strongly suggest that they are made.

I’ve been with girls who have rarely had an orgasm or never had an orgasm until I fucked the living shit out of them – hence, I would say “I made them” have BIG and in some cases, cock breaking multiple orgasms.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will be a bit cryptic in some of my answers I hope you don’t mind.

Yes.
Yes, non-stop, full steam ahead, explosions, all the time, every time.
Fucking is what really does it.
Right from the very first time I had sex, yes.
I don’t need toys when I have a lover. Toys have nothing on the real thing.

Some partners have been better than others, but all of them could make the magic happen Men are endlessly fascinated by this ability, and sometimes I feel like a shiny new toy.

I think it’s in my hard wiring, and in my attitude and interest in sex. I seem blessed and I have helped several friends become orgasmic with books, lingerie, toys, advice and encouragement..

I’m unsure if all women could have the capacity for multiples or not, I hope so --- if that's what they want.

We disagree on the logical reasoning about the evolution of orgasm -- that because women have trouble having orgasms now, it means that prehistoric females didn’t have orgasms. I think our prehistoric sisters were super freaks – indulging their animal instincts free of judgment or scorn and they could really let loose.

As we evolved, women were subjected to endless constraints on their sexuality: from chastity belts to Scarlet letters. In other countries females are still sexually mutilated and others are murdered by brothers and fathers based on mere rumors that a young woman was being sexual.

Chastity or abstinence is the sanctioned sex education today in the US. And that teaching can cause girls to feel shamed of their bodies and their sexuality.

I think that once a female turns those feelings off, it may be hard to restart their engines. A woman who has never masturbated to orgasm, I think, has a lot of catching up and learning to do.

Practice makes perfect, and I think that the more women orgasm. The more they will be able to orgasm in the future.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was always multi orgasmic although I got more multi orgasmic through the years, when I was younger I always thought I was good for maybe five or six orgasms, but perhaps this was reliant on the fact that when my partner was finished I didn't carry on by myself :) (young kids and tiredness because of being a mum at that point made me want to get some decent sleep most of the time). When the kids got older and weren't such a drain on my energy I discovered that I could literally have orgasms up to the point of physical exhaustion. Coasting from one to the other with just a few seconds of sort of being on the edge between them. It's not as much fun as it sounds because it can be very tiring for men keeping up with me and there's no natural end to sex, for a guy he comes so many times and he wants to take a rest, I'd rather go on and on. Men will always insist they want a woman who wants lots of sex, in reality I've found that they mean they want a woman who wants as much sex as they do, while a relationship is new and we're having sex at every opportunity they love it, after a while it begins to sap their energy and they find me a bit demanding so I always have to settle for less sex than I'd like.