Mutual full body massage with fucking (Nuru massage)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else love this?

My wife and I have done this a few times and we love it. We''d do it more often if the cleanup weren't such a chore.

It's more of a massage that can involve sex. If my cock ends up in her pussy, it's all good. The main goal (for me anyway) is more mutual pleasure sliding her body all over mine.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Massage and sex don't mix well for me. If there's bodies touching, I want there to be sex; and if there's sex, I want you focused on the fucking, not dividing your attention between the fuck and the massage. But then, you knew i wasn't into the gentle stuff :biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Massage and sex don't mix well for me. If there's bodies touching, I want there to be sex; and if there's sex, I want you focused on the fucking, not dividing your attention between the fuck and the massage. But then, you knew i wasn't into the gentle stuff :biggrin1:

See, for you, I'd probably just tie you down, gag you, and just pleasure the bejeezus outta you mixing the massage and fucking

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've wanted to try it, but never got round to it. Where does one buy Nuru gel from?

I was hoping someone else would answer this as my wife and I just used massage oil. Lots and lots of massage oil, a brand new tarp and a weekend in a secluded cabin in the wilderness so we can do this outdoors for as long and as loud as we want.

Honestly, we were doing this way before I found a name for it.

The clean up must be awful!
(But those Nuru vids are hot!!!)

Our new strategy should make it easier. The tarp just dries up and goes into the garage and gets used as a regular tarp (with memories :smile:) and our bodies are coated with almond oil (mixed with Vitamin E oil which works out fantastically for PIV lube) that we just let soak in when we're done. We were scheduled to do this last weekend, but the weather turned against us.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was hoping someone else would answer this as my wife and I just used massage oil. Lots and lots of massage oil, a brand new tarp and a weekend in a secluded cabin in the wilderness so we can do this outdoors for as long and as loud as we want.

Honestly, we were doing this way before I found a name for it.

Our new strategy should make it easier. The tarp just dries up and goes into the garage and gets used as a regular tarp (with memories :smile:) and our bodies are coated with almond oil (mixed with Vitamin E oil which works out fantastically for PIV lube) that we just let soak in when we're done. We were scheduled to do this last weekend, but the weather turned against us.
Who is going to clean up after I read your posts? I was drinking a soda when I came across this. I have crushed the can. Soda is everywhere.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who is going to clean up after I read your posts? I was drinking a soda when I came across this. I have crushed the can. Soda is everywhere.

Sorry for inspiring such a mishap.

I lied.

I'm not sorry at all. In fact, you're very welcome for flustering you so much. :biggrin1:

Nuru Gel - The Original Nuru Massage Gel

Apparently you can buy the gel here and they do international shipping.

How cool! Thanks for the lead, I may look more into this if this new clean-up strategy of ours doesn't work.

Looks like fun!

Oh god, yes it is. The website you linked to says that one *is* the masseuse and the other the one being massaged.. In my mind, we're both the receiver and giver of the massage.

I also love the idea that as we slide over each other's bodies, if say my cock accidentally enters her vagina, it's all good. The massage still keeps going. It's all about kneading the muscles, all the muscles, and deep tissue massage. Really deep tissue.

(Hope you didn't spill anything on that one, AE :redface:)