Mutual Jack off/wank

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Guys

Anyone else really get off on this?

I especially love watching 2 hunks go at and then get involved myself.

How about sharing your stories and uploading some pics of sexy guys rubbing each other's poles. Cum shot essential.

I'll upload some as I can figure out how:biggrin1:

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, sorry for the double post but I thought I'd start the balls rolling so to speak.

One of my favourite recollections is a guy I met over the internet...yeah I know, pretty dangerous but I'm just over 6 foot and quite chunky so I wasn't worried when he organised us to meet.
The thing is, he lived in Chicago and I live in Auckland, (New Zealand, land of LOTR).

He flew over and he stayed with me.

Anyhoo, long story short, he was a great guy and we ended up having sex about 10 minutes after we walked in the door from the airport.

I was quite inexperienced and naive and he gave me my first blow job. I reciprocated and then he introduced me to the 69er.

However, I got off the best when he finished me off with his hand. It was totally amazing to see this great looking guy concentrate on my tool and rub the slit when pre cum came out and used it as lubricant while he wanked me off.
God, I never shot so far! Or so much.

I really get off on sites like jackoffbud and there is a great Chi Chi la rue movie "Finish Me Off" which is a total turn on for me.

So, cum on guys...please share your mutual jacking experiences.