Mutual masturbation with a gay guy?

SunDude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know so many gay guys who flash their female friends and stuff like that and sometimes a little further, but not full sex of course, but I was wondering, would any of you women ever mutually masturbate with a gay guy - we know two guys often masturbate together - and i know a straight man and woman will even if it dosnt lead to sex - but if you had a gay friend who was cool with it, would you? I never have done this and kinda would like too.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know so many gay guys who flash their female friends and stuff like that and sometimes a little further,
Really?!? :eek::confused: I have lots of gay friends and none of them have ever flashed me. but not full sex of course, but I was wondering, would any of you women ever mutually masturbate with a gay guy NO! - we know two guys often masturbate together - and i know a straight man and woman will even if it dosnt lead to sex - but if you had a gay friend who was cool with it, would you? No, I think thats crazy, but thats just me. What would be the point exactly? Just to say I did it . . . like climbing K2? I never have done this and kinda would like too. Good luck with that.:tongue::rolleyes:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wanted to do this so badly with my ex-wife but she thought I was a pervert. This was a long time ago. She was a fuckin hottie . She might do it now who knows.