jayoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
are we calling this curious or gay activity! must say its a huge turn on

O

OldFirm08

Is is just me, or do I notice that they are all shaved and very well hung, all look like models and have studly body builder physiques?

stlguy112000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After looking at all those great pics, I'm reminded that most guys are pretty much average in cock size; as a big cock worshipper & an avid cocksucker, I can tell you from experience that a big cock is hard to find, I mean like a true 7", most are about 5 to 5 1/2.

stlguy112000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't know if this'll turn you guys on or not, but here goes. I went to college away from home & would take a bus back to school; one Sunday nite I was sitting in the bus station waiting for my bus, & went into the men's room, stood at the urinal, & a guy came up to the urinal next to me & pulled out a big, semi-hard, uncircumsized cock next to me, started playing with it, pulling the foreskin back & forth over the head. (I hadn't realized that bus stations were a place where gay guys cruised.) It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen, beautiful & grotesque at the same time. I was absolutely mesmerized, I couldn't take my eyes off of it!!! And he knew it! From that moment on I was hooked, I realized I was a cock-worshipping size queen. I was nervous as hell but he talked me into going home with him that nite & he taught me how to suck cock. He was a dominant guy, much older than me, mid to late 40's, & he made me his own personal cocksucker. Whenever I was home from school, & in summers, I'd suck his cock as much as he'd let me. I'd call him or go to the bar where he worked, at closing when he got off, in hopes that he'd let me suck his cock; he usually did. It was a gay bar, & sometimes one or two of his buddies would follow us back to his house & I'd blow them. I think he liked having a young 18 year old cocksucker to "pass around" to his friends. Sometimes he or one of his buddies would fuck me, but he told me once "your no brownie queen, you're a natural-born cocksucker". It was the hottest thing anyone's ever said to me. This went on into my late 20's & we drifted apart as he got older, but I've been an avid, enthusiastic cocksucker ever since, always trying to have at least one well hung guy I can suck regularly. I'm submissive, eager to please, & love to service a dominant guy who wants it done right & is only concerned with his own pleasure, using my mouth & throat to get his rocks off. This is an absolutely true story. What do you think?

12look12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wish I had the balls to jerk off with my roommate in collage he was this hung native American from California he kinda looked like a taller darker Taylor lautner but with a big cock....lol he was 9in and I had seen him naked a few times and he even asked if I wanted to join him but at the time I told
him no... And I totaly regret it! He was the hottest bi native American I have ever meet ! And I blew my chance with him!