Mutual masturbation

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
imo yes if they are close enough to let each other finish each other

I asked because I have a friend who is straight. We have been friends for nearly 20 years.
I would so love to jerk him off but I don't want him to feel different afterwards. Any suggestions?

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
great show pablo. hope you get the feedback, at the moment they're all preoccuppied jerking!

Yeah, feedback is there. They managed to get their soppy fingers to the keyboard:biggrin1: Mine is when I post them:wink:

I've added some more to the gallery so take a look

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it's taking me an hour to post with one hand stroking. i have really been discovering my addiction to cock since my wife started cuckolding me. these pictures are incredible!

Reactions: broviantsoudakis

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's taking me an hour to post with one hand stroking. i have really been discovering my addiction to cock since my wife started cuckolding me. these pictures are incredible!

So I don't think that means she's 'olding your "cuck" (in some British accent).

What happened, do tell!

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so much to tell, not sure that this is the right place but i'll share a bit and start another thread in more detail. my wife is a stunningly beautiful woman, tall, blonde, incredible breasts. from day one i knew she was too much woman for me, guys would hit on her right in front of me. she had been sexually active since the age of 14 and had been with too many men to count.for the first two months we dated all i did was kiss her goodnight, little did i know she was still fucking at least two other guys on the side, i was in love and she was perfect. well, we got married and i still didn't realise when she went on 3-4 day "business" trips she was having little trysts. years go by,kids,life,etc. and sexual desire fades , she is hardly interested in sex with me and encourages me to eat her out and masturbate myself. finally she admitted that she was fucking one of those old boyfriends and we would stay married but she would no longer sleep with me. he now fucks her every week and i am her cuckold husband sitting home masturbating to the images of her riding his cock. i am 7+inches and 5+in girth, always felt good about it until she admitted his is bigger as were quite a few that she has had in her life. she loves his larger cock and now i feel the need to have some cock as well, i think i am developing a case of "cock worship" as i see how happy they make my wife. i have stated to experience my gay side and love the sight of a large cock. sorry to tell so much here but i have so much to share.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cockneedy
That's a hell of a situation. Why don't you split so you can get on with your life. "Staying together" like this isn't going to help the kids.
And there's nothing wrong with the size of your dick man! What a cow for telling you about the guys' dicks anyway. Why would she tell you unless she wanted to hurt you.
You're best off rid of her.

By the way, Does she record her sessions with this guy and gives them to you or have you set up surveillance?

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i've never seen them do more than kiss, but the erotic emails they write each other tell everything! as for her telling me, i begged her to do it, i guess i wanted to feel the humiliation of him taking my wife with a bigger cock, i know i need to move on but it's difficult. i'm comfortable with her most of the time and financially it's not a great time. i am just starting to put myself out there though and i'm lookig at both men and wpmen.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's cool. It seems like the situation may be a bit of a turn on for you sexually but the totally opposite emotionally (i.e. when you're not horny).
Just balance it out.