Mutual masturbation

lavonda2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im in the same boat, cant find a guy to jo with who wouldnt yell "FAG". I just like jackin, and watching another guy. nuttin wrong there I dont think

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
heh. he's kinda got you there, Pablo, with the 100% thing.

In the group I jack with, there are several guys who identify straight in most aspects of their lives, but really like jacking. A few are married, and want a safe way to hang with buds. It's great that none of those questions matter when we're all jacking -- we all know how great it feels, and a bunch of brothers enjoying our cocks together becomes the only concern. Then we finish, clean up, and go about our lives, judgement-free. Mutual masturbation is pretty damn excellent, if you ask me.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone finally speaks the truth. But what is this 100% gay Pablo?
heh. he's kinda got you there, Pablo, with the 100% thing.
In the group I jack with, there are several guys who identify straight in most aspects of their lives, but really like jacking. A few are married, and want a safe way to hang with buds. It's great that none of those questions matter when we're all jacking -- we all know how great it feels, and a bunch of brothers enjoying our cocks together becomes the only concern. Then we finish, clean up, and go about our lives, judgement-free. Mutual masturbation is pretty damn excellent, if you ask me.

Yeah, he did get me there. :biggrin1:
When I was at high school, I did the girlfriend thing, more as a "cover" than actually interested. I had to be really turned on to have sex with girls but I admit it happened and I did enjoy it.
But the occurances were very few and far between. In the end I felt guilty because I was leading these women on a road to nowhere so I stopped dating females.
On the other hand (excuse pun) I didn't date guys either because I was so far in the closet that the shoes were on top of me.
I was always nervous even with gay sex.
So maybe I should change to 1% straight?

I would love to be involved with a jack off group like yours!
I couldn't even find 100% gays (sorry 99%) to make a group let alone find hetero brothers to wank with.
Do you actually jerk each other?

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my vote is for 0-27 but; that is a good point. looking at the pictures in this thread it is mostly gay mutual masturbation.

do straight people; you know that opposite sex thing do they do mutual masturbation?

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my vote is for 0-27 but; that is a good point. looking at the pictures in this thread it is mostly gay mutual masturbation.

do straight people; you know that opposite sex thing do they do mutual masturbation?

Hopefully it's all male gay mutual masturbation :biggrin1:

To be truthfully honest, I don't care what straight people do.:cool:
Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. Over it.

BTW, my PC's USB ports have done a wobbly and will no longer read my external HDD where I store all my pics. There are hundreds more I want to post here for you guys into the mutual wank. I'll try and sort it soon.

Last edited:

Punjabispunk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
great pictures. I have always been fascinated with mutual masterbation since I saw my father and the man next door doing it when I was 10 years old.

kingkhan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Man I have not done this a while and am dying to do it again nothing like reaching over and feeling a nice hard cock in your hand while someone is stroking yours.

jodaho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Feeeeels soooooo much better when someone else does it for you and you for them. Every man should have friends like these and be friends like these.

I know this is on other threads but it doesn't seem to be in this area "Sex with a big penis".

I am so into this.

I am attaching a few of my favourite pix.
Testing the waters so to speak.

D

deleted365297

one of my fav threads. so obviously i'm not in the party that thinks this turning me on makes me gay. but the 1% gay i have is from this stuff, i admit. :)

Punjabispunk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
:eek: Wow! Details please!

Not a lot to tell really. Every evening my father and the man next door would walk up a pathway at the back of the house. I always wondered where they went and one day I slipped out of the house and up the pathway. Near the end of the path was an old outhouse and I went over to it and sneaked a look in the window. There in the light of an oil lamp I saw my father and our neighbour both naked and wanking each other. I watched fascinated until my father shot his load and then our neighbour. As I was only 10 I had no idea what spunk was thought that it was white pee. I would sneaked up every night to watch them. It started me exploring my cock and wanking but of course I was too young to cum. It also showed me the joy of mutual masturbation.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all

Some new downloads

vlcsnap-4673646.jpg

10251.jpg

Webcamstroke.gif