Mutual Masturbation

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone here experiment with mutual masturbation? My wife has one marvelous method I call "pussy jacking" wherein she wanks off my cock pressed firmly against her wet pussy so the can feel the surges of semen with her clit when I cum. Just posted a video of this in our gallery...

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/185712/cat/500/ppuser/32751

...anyone got any other clever methods of avoiding coitus? :wink:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK Reese here goes. You lube up that fat two eyed trouser snake of yours and very carefully place it in her bum which is now above you.. In and out in and out. After awhile she will be able to feel the snake wiggling and shooting jizz. You are gently tickling her clit during this whole exercise. This procedure was confided to me by none other than GB Shaw and his wife Charlotte, while we all attended a performance of "Pygmalion" at the Glastonbury Festival.

This might of been a dream.

Last edited:

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I LOVE rubbing my BF's cock against my pussy - especially my clit!!! :yup: If I were to do it long enough, I would be able to come that way and it would feel sooo good to feel him come on me!

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife likes it when I just slip the head of my dick inside her and then just hold it there. Then she will masturbate herself. Just as she is ready to climax I try to either shot my load inside her or pull out a few inches so I can shoot on her as she climaxes. She enjoys me doing that.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey REESE...you have a fine gallery and a very fine wife...who loves the camara and obviously love you and mut masterbation....LUCKY man...we also practice such..sometimes much more than intercouse...love it all...i have found this to be very liberating...letting some one watch and learn what it takes to fully be satisfied is a brave thing...more couples should practice this....thanks for sharing.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Desirevous...mut masturbation is not about avoiding fucking....as i have gotten older..the direct stimulation and the visual stimulation need has increased dramaticly...reaching climax is a tricky body function..all systems must come together exactly right...fucking is part of sex...but so is the foreplay in mind and body...maybe because i am 50 yrs old..dunno, but mut masturbation should be in everyman and womans play book...also does help those guys who are quick cummers....try it guarantee you will enjoy...that is is your partner is into it.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
my bf and i love mutual masturbation and we enjoy showing off for each other. i like using my vibe and putting on a show for him. he loves it when i watch him jerk off and then he blows his load on me. we always do what we can to help the other out as well, like when i massage his balls or he sucks and licks my nipples. it's wonderful :biggrin: and i love being so close to him.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
my bf and i love mutual masturbation and we enjoy showing off for each other. i like using my vibe and putting on a show for him. he loves it when i watch him jerk off and then he blows his load on me. we always do what we can to help the other out as well, like when i massage his balls or he sucks and licks my nipples. it's wonderful :biggrin: and i love being so close to him.

I love that you're so naughty! :wink: