Mutual Orgasm

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by magnum_xl8, Aug 3, 2006.

1. magnum_xl8

magnum_xl8 New Member

Albums:
    I'm just curious how many of you ladies have expierenced or try to have an orgasm at the same time as your partner? I only ask because I have only expierenced it a few times.

2. Porterhouse

Porterhouse New Member

The real key to this it seems is the males control of their orgasm, it's a lot easier for me to time my orgasm to my lovers than vice versa I would say.

3. magnum_xl8

magnum_xl8 New Member

Albums:
    Right well me and my ex did it a couple of times, but it wasnt like we tried on purpose but it was awesome when it did. I can see it being easier for the ladies since the can have multiple orgasms unlike a guy who hits the point of no return its all over.

4. sares

sares New Member

yup. it's pretty special when it happens, because we're building on each other's arousal and getting so excited.

I've actually had it be routine and dull -- that particular ex was just very in control of when he went off, so he'd just choose to do so when I did. there was nothing magical about it.

so I've been surprised how fulfilling it can be when it's a more organic, unplanned experience.

5. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had it happen a lot.
    But then again...I fuck a lot.:tongue:

So if I went ahead and said "It's happened to me about 50 times," that may be as good as saying "It's happened about .04 percent of the time."

It's kinda cool to get a hightened pleasure from the other person's, so you end up coming simultaneously.

6. 11incher

11incher New Member

Albums:
    Not that big of a deal if a guy can control when he busts a nut at all it he just pops on the big O

7. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

I've found this as well. A guy with control over his orgasm is a great thing for many reasons , but it definitely makes it easier to cum together. And it does seem easier for a man to decide when to orgasm than it is for me to decide when to orgasm. Of course I've gotten selfish in my middle age :rolleyes: . In the last few yrs. I've become much more multiply-orgasmic and so I quite enjoy a fellow to arrange several for me before he decides to join in the orgasmic fun :tongue: . But ending in a mutual orgasm de force is certainly a fun and intense way to do it.

8. WhiteAnacondar

WhiteAnacondar New Member

Just bypass the point of no return and the male can be equally multi-orgasmic. Then mutual orgasm can happen over and over!

9. RnR

RnR New Member

I also agree. A few times knowing that R was about to shoot has gotten me there, but much more often he gets off knowing I have reached my climax. It is almost an automatic thing for us...I come and he follows right with me. It isn't anything we set out to do, it is just that way it is.

10. Gisella

Gold Member

Yes it does happens with me and its bcause i'm rabbit liking fast most of the time and 'previsivel' (forgot this word in English and have no dictionary near by)... then he knows the 'tchan' and have green lights to come along...

But when it happen i know i will not cum..i dont and i will not insist.. we just have to distract and try again latter...:wink:

11. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

I enjoy timing my orgasm, not with her first, but with her second or third, which tend to be far more intense.

12. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:
    Both my fiancee and I have had many mutual O's, its just so intense and hot when we both orgasm at the same time. On many occasions, when he's close to the edge he will swell up even bigger which always puts me over again even though I feel orgasmed-out.

13. huntemall219

huntemall219 New Member

Every single time my fiance and i have sex. I shit you not, every single time.

14. zaza

zaza New Member

I usually orgasm as my boyfriend does or shortly after, so his triggers mine.

I thought this was quite common, as its one of mother natures tricks to increase the chance of conception. The contractions during the female orgasm causes the cirvix to "dip" into the top of the vagina where the sperm is.

15. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

My bf and I almost never orgasm at the same time. :confused: I dunno, it just doesn't happen. It's strange because he stays hard for a long time but he says when he finally feels like orgasming he has to orgasm and he can't really stop it. I am not complaining because he almost always gives me several orgasms when we have sex, but he usually gives me mine first and then orgasms himself. I guess it would be nice to cum together though, even if it is already great as it is.

16. Pumblechook

Pumblechook New Member

Albums:
    I think mutual orgasming is pretty awesome and enjoy it myself. After a while together with my last girlfriend, we ended up doing this just about every time we had sex. I figure it is because we were just in tune with each other and knew the right things to do to get each other going. I do recall that we did a good amount of foreplay/pre-sex activities as opposed to jumping right into things whenever we had sex. Also, I'm not so sure that its all about good control in my case lol, as like one of the above posters said, you get to a point and its going to happen whether you want it to yet or not.

Additionally, what usually would happen if I was preparred to go longer and she started to orgasm before me is that her grip on me would just get so tight in that process that I couldn't help it and it would send me into orgasming as well. I think this is part of the key to it happening at the same time. In my experience it has been lasting long enough myself so she orgasms, and then as she is doing it, it has been such a strong feeling that it sends me over at the same time.

I suppose this could change if I end up with more control over time as I get more experienced. Then perhaps I can going past one orgasm on a woman and into others before going myself ...and thus new timing issues would arise as some of the others of you have mentioned. I guess I have something to work towards, hehe :p

17. thickestone

thickestone New Member

Albums:
    My GF and I orgasm together the majority of the time. She often talks me into it. It's funny I can have sex for a very long time, but when she starts telling me to cum with her and she starts it's hatd to control and not come with her. Especially when she speaks in Arabic or French. WHOA!

For her, she says it's the most intense feeling when we climax together and magnifies her orgasm. She usually tears the hell out of me with her nails when we both cum at the same time and she about has a seziure and what she calls mutliple "aftershocks".

She can feel me swell up even more and the pulsing as I ejaculate drives her insane.

I love it too.

Draft saved Draft deleted