Mutual Pleasure

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by leonceswim, Jan 13, 2009.

1. leonceswim

leonceswim Active Member

Albums:
    so whats with not giving head to a guy when he gives you head (women)? i mean, we try to please youll, why cant you do the same? happened to me right now...:frown1:

2. despereaux

despereaux New Member

maybe she either didn't feel in the mood for it, or she just isn't into that sort of thing? or other obvious reasons....

3. 1quickquestion

1quickquestion New Member

I'm curious to this as well. I give my girlfriend oral sex everytime, and I can count on my hands the number of times i've gotten oral.

4. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wrong Woman Leonce..!

5. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry Leonce -
    I have had this happen as well. I love to go down on women. absolutely love it and am good at it. but there has so seldom been women that are so enthusiastic about reciprocating. i don't get it. literally, i don't get it. lol.
    i wonder 'is there something wrong with my cock? did i do something wrong?'.
    i mean, why wouldn't a partner want to return the favor? do women just not like to suck a guy's cock?

6. TheRenaissance

TheRenaissance New Member

One woman I knew, we were really into eachother at the time, but she was reluctant to give head because she didn't know what to do. I imagine she didn't want to disappoint me by giving a bad blowjob, but I insisted that nothing she did down there would disappoint me. I built up her confidence enough that she gave it a try, and well that was the beginning of a beautiful thing.

7. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just find a woman that will reciprocate. If a woman doesn't want to suck my dick, it's her loss. :fing26:

8. Richard Guzinia

Richard Guzinia New Member

There's a word for women who won't give head................................. wives!

9. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    The expression of when you say "I do" means "I don't anymore" comes to mind!! HAHA

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice