MW3 lpsg clan

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by TheAssassin2221, Mar 2, 2012.

1. TheAssassin2221

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't know if this is the right place to post this at but if you play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 please pm me or respond to this post. Trying to make an lpsg clan okay peace.

2. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have both Black Ops and MW3 (I play them on the Wii) and like most, I was looking forward to the debut of the latter. Now here's my take on it, (and you might not like it):

I for one like straight up games where everyone has pretty much the same options and one's wins are largely dependent on one's skill. Black Ops is close to this. There are a limited numbers of weapons, "perks" and tactical equipment, but after you acquire most of these, it's up to how good you are, with one MAJOR exception, and this is a BIG pet peeve with me: cracks, codes, and hacks. Third party programming that give the users of such, unfair advantage over what the game itself provides. I hate hacks. Future photoshoppers, I figure.

What I've also figured with MW3 is this (and it's just my opinion, mind you): you don't need to hack the game. The game comes with its own hacks, meaning, if you're at the beginning levels of MW3 you're at a distinct disadvantage to those at higher levels - the ones using faster and more accurate weapons, various stealth and detection perks, and a myriad of other features that allow them to move faster, and shoot the hell out of you, while you flounder along until you can gain similar weaponry and perks and meet them on more even terms.

I find targeting is not quite as consistent and dependable as with Black Ops where if you got a guy in your sights it's fairly damned sure you'll bag 'em. In MW3 they seem to dance right through your gunfire.

Hell, I don't even like most of the MAPS in MW3. Jumbled sprawling mazes, most are. Disappointed, to say the least.

3. D_Dick_S_Lapp

D_Dick_S_Lapp Account Disabled

Haven't played MW3 yet but i've played a shit ton of Black Ops and yeah. The franchise is no longer for the casual marksman. Its all about the clans now. The OP has the right idea. Shooters mostly chew chewbacca tookus when it comes to online multiplayer.

Appealing to clans gets them way more green than the average lone gunman. Which means that most times, your perks, load outs and tactics account for about dick. There's nothing like going into a lobby where half are five year olds and the other half is clanned up the wazoo. These games have been the way you've said for a while now. The only difference is the amount of people willing to do anything to win.

4. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Right about that. But that's exactly what makes getting good enough to beat even the "HAKS" soooooo satisfying.

Especially when I come off with 26:1 k.d. ratios like tonight, or when I whip 'em up SO bad they can't stand it anymore and I get KICKED from the server....whhHOOOOA!!

Almost like cummin'! :wink:

5. D_Dick_S_Lapp

D_Dick_S_Lapp Account Disabled

I agree, thats pretty much the only reason i still play. I don't even play for k.d. anymore. I play to destroy the k.d.'s of those doing cheap shit. And oh man are there a lot of them. I can almost hear the rage spewing through my tv after i put a nade in their camp spot. I'm sure i've left a few broken controllers in my wake lol.

Draft saved Draft deleted