mw4m - 22 - NJ - USA - Young, good looking couple seeks very well hung guy in NJ, NY, PA

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by ydarb1235, Jun 28, 2006.

1. ydarb1235

ydarb1235 New Member

Albums:
    mw4m - 22 - NJ - USA - Young, good looking couple seeks very well hung guy in NJ, NY, PA

My age: 22
    City:
    State: NJ

My girlfriend and I have been toying with the idea of a 3some. She is 21, 5'4'' 115lbs 34C blonde hair blue eyes; I'm 6'3'' 220 blonde blue eyes 7.5". I'm selectively bi I guess you can say. Been with a couple guys enjoyed it. We're looking for a very well endowed guy for a 3some. We'd like someone young, 18-30 in good shape and over 9" .ideally bi but if straight we'll work something out. She's very hot, and I'm not bad either. I'd love to see her ride a big a dick as available and she'd love it too.

Side note,

any gay/bi guys in NJ who are interested in m4m with just meet dont hesitate

2. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do I qualify?

3. Danoli_aol_com

Danoli_aol_com New Member

Id be into talking to you two and maybe setting up a meeting. I'd love to see the look on your faces when I pull out my cock. Im in NJ very comfortable with couples, love to be watched and would let you partisipate as well if you were cool. you can IM me on AIM = Danoli or on YIM = Danoli_aol_com
    talk soon

Draft saved Draft deleted