mw4m - 38ish - Balt/DC/Annapolis - md - usa - Busty blond bbw Maryland wife wants huge hung men 9" plus

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by eddiecuckold, Sep 26, 2006.

1. eddiecuckold

eddiecuckold New Member

mw4m - 38ish - Balt/DC/Annapolis - md - usa - Busty blond bbw Maryland wife wants huge hung men 9" plus

My age: 38ish
    City: Balt/DC/Annapolis
    State: md

My wife is really craving huge hung men! Wants exceptionally large hung and sane (non-pushy) locals in Baltimore/ Wash DC/ Annapolis area. Web cam or picture of equipment with sign saying "Hi LBD" to prove size. Also prefer yahoo chat to begin correspondence. If you hit it off, a personal meeting is very possible. Hurry my wife is hot! Hubby is straight but wants to watch wife being completely satisfied. My yahoo name is wifeluvshuge . Send me an IM or PM to get rolling. Couples very welcome!

2. eddiecuckold

eddiecuckold New Member

My age: 38ish
    City: Balt/DC/Annapolis
    State: md

My wife is really craving huge hung men! Wants exceptionally large hung and sane (non-pushy) locals in Baltimore/ Wash DC/ Annapolis area. Web cam or picture of equipment with sign saying "Hi LBD" to prove size. Also prefer yahoo chat to begin correspondence. If you hit it off, a personal meeting is very possible. Hurry my wife is hot! Hubby is straight but wants to watch wife being completely satisfied. My yahoo name is wifeluvshuge . Send me an IM or PM to get rolling. Couples very welcome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice