MWF describes her "kink"

B_aaaaaa1

Experimental Member
Media
My kink is far from outrageous. It might even be considered commonplace, and although it involves me cuckolding my husband, well, that's just icing on the cake. The real pleasure, of course, is the sex I'm having outside my marriage, not just the fact that I'm having it.

My kink is still shocking though. If you looked at me, a young, trim, suburban wife, and I told you what it was, you'd be surprised. But, and you wouldn't be able to help it, you'd be a little bit excited too.

My kink is one that everyone is aware of, because if you say the word "interracial" people immediately think of the cliché, a big, black man, and a small, probably blonde, white woman. And that kink ties into something that feeds off more than 200 years of history. Interracial sex is still naughty because the shadow of America's past looms over every sexual encounter that crosses that color line.

My kink involves fucking black men. Giving myself to them, opening myself up to them, letting them use me, taking all they have to give me.
You might not even call it a kink, but nothing gets me hotter and wetter faster than thinking about it, and it's always on my mind.

It all comes down to something my lover said to me the other night, just before he entered me: "This big nigger's gonna fuck you good." How can you resist that? No scenario where my husband tries to top me or take control in the bedroom will ever even come close to pushing a taboo button like that does. And you know what? It's not racist to admit that. It's racist to pretend it doesn't exist.

When I tell my girlfriends about the sex I have with my lover, it's all about the power. It's all about surrender. It's because it's instinctual. This isn't "topping" because he's not making an effort. As a powerful black man, he just takes control, he takes me, and it is spectacular. I come so much harder, and he does all the work.

My husband wondered a little when I started changing my image for my black lovers. When I first got my Brazilian he was surprised and pleased, but he never appreciated it as much as any of my lovers. When I started wearing shorter skirts to show off my fit ass, I told him I was enjoying a return to my youthful college days. I still had the body for it, after all, so why not take advantage of it. I never go dancing with my husband, but every other week I fake a girl's night out and go grind on my lover in public. Everyone notices us, watches us, and it makes it so much hotter.
Because the thrill builds up long before we ever go to bed. Just sitting together at a restaurant, you can tell that many of the other diners disapprove of our interracial pairing. Maybe they won't admit it, but you can see it on their faces. Then there are those who are like me, I can see on their faces that the only thing they see when they look at the two of us, my small white self, and his strong black person, and their minds immediately leap to him taking me, maybe even bending me over the table then and there and thrusting into me.

I don't know if he gets the same thrill out of being in public as I do, but the tension just builds and builds for me, so when we finally do fuck, I've built up such a head of steam I can barely control myself. And make no mistake, I'm happy to admit it. This happens because he's black. He turns me on because he's black. Specifically, a black man in America. Maybe in some other country, Asian men have the same status for Hispanic women. I don't know. All I know is that you can keep your chains and leather and girl on girl action and just set me up with a black man.

Let him make up for years of oppression by fucking me. Give him his own personal triumph and let him celebrate all over my breasts or my ass. If you think of it that way, I'm practically doing a public service.

But as often as not, I don't think about it. I don't need to understand why something turns me on to know that I love it. I don't need to know why the buttons work so long as they work. And my one big button is big black men and boy does it work. In fact, I think I'll call one right now. Just talking about it got me all worked up.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Agree about the fiction. And since when is interracial sex a "kink"?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
mines curved, no problems ever

permalink to post

so you have a penis then?

interesting post history, dude.

oh more gems from you!

Yes, Ive woke up and gone to the washroom the next morning and felt some soreness in my dick. The same I would get if I jacked off too much.

I just shook it off, laughed and thought "damn that was some good pussy last night" lol

I was having sex with this girl and she said I was too big. She said there was minor bleeding from her vagina and she noticed it afterwards.

We're both young. Shes a tiny girl. 5'2ish and really tight. My dick is 8" and she said she's used to something way smaller. She's mentioned this a few times now. I think she's kind of scared to do it again because of what happened.

Should I just take it slower next time and work it in gradually. Lube up? What should I do here. I dont want to make it uncomfortable for her.

BUSTED!!!

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure the story bored many who are accustomed to such things and that is open for debate as it is an opinion. But I disagree that it isn't a women issue. Now I may be wrong, so feel free to correct me. I'm just pointing out that its one particular womans kink and she decided to share it here. Does that make it not an issue because she already accepts it? Does this actually have a place in another thread? I'm not sure. It sounded more like one woman needing to get it out and share and that in itself may get her off. So I'm not sure what I'm trying to say except that maybe this subject does belong here and maybe it would or could start an interesting conversation. Meh, I'm done ranting.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Woops! I just read above me. The poster IS a guy, and this does belong in the stories thread. Please disregard my earlier naivety.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So..lets recap shall we?

Posted in the wrong forum. Check.
Gender faking. Check.
Using another persons "material" without consent. Check.

Why is this person not on temp ban and the thread moved?

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So..lets recap shall we?

Gender faking. Check.

Someone should report this thread to the mods. Oh wait, a couple of mods posted in this thread already. Um...

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So..lets recap shall we?

Gender faking. Check.

Because we don't summarily ban people for content without a vote. That's why.

The world isn't going to stop if it takes some time of us to get around to dealing with every report.