MWF Looking for SWM in NE or Central Ohio

a_uncensored

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a 34 year old curvy and educated MWF based in the Columbus area. I have only been with my husband, so I am as close to an experienced virgin as it gets I suppose.

My husband has placed me on the shelf like a porcelain doll, while I am in my life's sexual peak.

I'd like to meet someone nice, to be friends, maybe more . . . depending on how things go. Would need to be occasional and discreet of course.

Please no swingers cause I'm just not into that scene.

Also please PM me so we can chat.

CobaltBarton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cleveland area here. Up for some good conversation if you wish. But I must say that if you have only slept with your husband before that this might be the wrong place to look for some fun. Its not that we wouldn't be happy to entertain your for a night. Its that if your husband isn't very endowed, some of the guys here might hurt you a little. That's not a good experience for your first time "steeping out."

a_uncensored

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the warning Cobalt - No my husband isn't well endowed or interested at all for that matter. However I have not problem with my 9 inch toys. Don't underestimate what I can handle ;-)

CobaltBarton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds like you have done your homework and some training before posting on this site. Ive learned to never underestimate human potential. I also don't think that the Lads of LPSG would intentional hurt you, but I heard that the first "Large" experience can cause some zealotry on the receiving end.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a 34 year old curvy and educated MWF based in the Columbus area. I have only been with my husband, so I am as close to an experienced virgin as it gets I suppose.

My husband has placed me on the shelf like a porcelain doll, while I am in my life's sexual peak.

I'd like to meet someone nice, to be friends, maybe more . . . depending on how things go. Would need to be occasional and discreet of course.

Please no swingers cause I'm just not into that scene.

Also please PM me so we can chat.
Hi hon again, you sound more like a hottie all the time, hope u find someone or yep take a trip to Orlando and see Disney and also take in the big dipper !!!

CobaltBarton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The drive would only take about 3 hours one way. I don't fit for 2 reasons.

1) Im just about exactly average in the endowment department. Its not to say we wouldn't have some fun. Ive learned to use what I have pretty well and know that my dick isn't the only body part that can please a women.

2) I'm already in a sexual/best friend relationship with someone. I just couldn't do that to her. There are ways around this but it might fall into the "swingers" mind set you wish to stay out of.

But conversation is still fun and interesting to me. Plus who knows what might happen in the future. :-}

a_uncensored

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New point of information - my husband actually gave me permission last night to find my pleasure elsewhere ... WOW. I still can't believe it.

So Central & NE Ohio guys interested in a long term thing PM me and tell me why I should consider you. Serious inquiries only - don't just say you are visiting here or driving thru - not interested in a one time thing.