My 100th Post

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by db03, May 6, 2005.

1. db03

db03 Member

Hey everyone, this is my 100th post, im delighted im in the 3 figures club at last!!

Normally i prefer to read the posts, and if I have any contribution to make I will say my piece, but many of you beat me to it sometimes, and there's no point in repeating ourselves.

I have made some good friends on LPSG and I hope that the site will continue to work as well as it does now.

There's been some minor "disagreements" between members lately but lets put that behind us, eh?

Thanks everyone B)

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I'm such an opinionated schmuck that I think I hit the 100 mark in the first hour and a half. You just choose your words more carefully than I do sometimes. Keep posting, it's good for you! And us.

3. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

Congratulations! Keep it up!

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Whoa, db! Slow down and let us other posters get a word in.

You remind me of ol' Silent Cal Coolidge. He was infamous for having very little to say, even as President. During interviews he'd often limit his responses to "yes" or "no."

Once, a young lady bet her friends that she could get Coolidge to say more than three words at a dinner party.

His response: "You lose." (Which for him was the entire evenings' conversation.)

5. db03

db03 Member

Everyone's a comedian!! :)

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

. . . . --the way to go, db03 :excl: I've been there, so I know the somewhat exhilarating feeling upon reaching the 100th milestone. Tell us like you think and feel, buddy, and keep us informed :thumbsup:

7. db03

db03 Member

Ok will do, i think i've been on the sidelines of the forum for way too long, so im gonna make my presence felt a lot more from now on!!!

8. blackwood

blackwood New Member

Congrats dbo3.........Keep em coming.

blackwood

9. LongNights

LongNights Member

Congrats on 100 DB.....I am slowly working my way up the "totem pole".

-LongNights-

10. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

Yep, you are! Your officially no longer a lurker in my eyes, as long as you keep it up! Im not saying you ever were, cuz you're new, but keep up the posting, we love what everyone has to say!

11. db03

db03 Member

I nominate yaiofun as the "lurker police chief" for lpsg!!

12. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

Jana will totally beat me in that department...but I follow close behind. It's not that I hate ALL lurkers, I've just been annoyed by far too many asking for pics, and I got sick of it. I don't mind if they genuinely wanna talk, but if they wanted to they would post too. I'll be Jana's assistant though ^_^ :p ;)

13. db03

db03 Member

Perhaps you should change your profile name to "Deputy Yaoifun", we'll have to get you a badge!! :p

By the way, how do you pronounce "Yaoifun"?

14. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

It's actually a combination of two words Yaoi (pronounced like Ya-o-ee) and Fun, which we all know how to pronounce, but in case not, f-uh-n lol so its like ya-o-ee-fun :p

Yaoi is a japanese acronym for yama-nashi, owari-nashi, imi-nashi (no plot, no resolution, no point) but it's more commonly known as shounen-ai, or boy's love (and no I don't mean pedophilia in the least bit) It usually revolves around a homosexual theme, but it doesn't have to be erotic at all. I just think it's really cool and cute and fun. So that's how I got my name - yaoifun. Also, if you take the acronym meaning literally, it could also mean plotless, resolutionless, pointless fun, which is also never really a bad thing. Plenty of it goes on around here, and it's really great in my opinion. Ok I'll shut up now before I start on another tangent, just thought I'd explain it too, as I could foretell that would be my next question ^_^ ;) :p

15. Pappy

Pappy Member

Yeah, maky Skai the Deputy in charge of punishment, he could dole it out as he sees fit.

16. madame_zora

Gold Member

*Pins deputy chief of lurker police badge on Yaoi* Geez, I love a man in uniform!

*Pins minister of punishment badge on Nixxy* Remember, the best spankings are delivered bare-handed.

Db03, congrats on the posting, and keep up the good work! It's more fun "topside". don'tcha think? I know I look forward to reading your posts, as I'm sure a lot of us do. I have a feeling the next 100 will come along faster. *blows kisses*

17. db03

db03 Member

Thank you everyone!

I went on a "posting blitzkrieg" yesterday, and I really enjoyed it so the posts will indeed be coming faster in the future!!

:evilgrin:

18. naughty

Gold Member

Congrats db03!

I have enjoyed reading some of your posts and applaud you for trying to keep some things at an even keel .Keep on posting...

naughty

19. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Good show db03. (strains of Richard Strauss' Also Sprach Zarathustra)

Draft saved Draft deleted