Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Recently I was out of town visiting family and my petsitter stayed over and watched the dog and house for me. She is a cute petite super nice girl. But I think, not sure but I think she left her panties and pj's in my bed on purpose. Was it wrong for me to smell them and get turned on. She has the best vagina scent ever. There were a couple of lil pubic hairs, that was a huge turn on. I returned them to her when she picked up her money, she didn't seem embarrassed, just kinda smiled and said thanks. Am I fantasizing too much or what?

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
interesting, i have the same arrangement, fantastically hot lil 19 yo doing the house/pet sitting, only i'd LOVE to have her leave any sign of her sexuality! heed gillette's advice, there's smoke here and there may be fire, but ceertainly tread softly! how old are you btw? near her age or large diff?

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
interesting, i have the same arrangement, fantastically hot lil 19 yo doing the house/pet sitting, only i'd LOVE to have her leave any sign of her sexuality! heed gillette's advice, there's smoke here and there may be fire, but ceertainly tread softly! how old are you btw? near her age or large diff?

About twelve years older then her, she might be testing me though. I can still smell the nice scent of her pussy. Sometimes I think she is teasing me.:rolleyes:

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
Dude - tread lightly. The LAST thing you want is to be accused of anything because you read something that turned out to be a mistake the wrong way. There are ways to slyly see if she's got an agenda. Good luck, but go forward with caution and brains.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About twelve years older then her, she might be testing me though. I can still smell the nice scent of her pussy. Sometimes I think she is teasing me.:rolleyes:

She is teasing you and that is BEAUTIFUL... but it will only remain beautiful if you play along and don't say or do shit... if you do, the game will be over.

She is exercising her new found powers of seduction and you are just a trial run. :wink:

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
my petsitter ...left her panties and pj's in my bed on purpose. Was it wrong for me to smell them and get turned on(?)...Am I fantasizing too much or what?

No. You will have to decide if you are fantasizing too much as that is your prerogative.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Dude - tread lightly. The LAST thing you want is to be accused of anything because you read something that turned out to be a mistake the wrong way. There are ways to slyly see if she's got an agenda. Good luck, but go forward with caution and brains.

Ditto what he said.

Sorry gio, but you really have made the point. :p

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I Think..
12 years older,not a huge difference in age
She is 19 and sounds capable
I think she knows what she is doing, and its her way of introducing herself

she didn't seem embarrassed, just kinda smiled and said thanks

Nothing wrong with that
Now you just have to have enough Balls to take it a little further
providing you want to pursue it as more than just the smell of her knickers
enz

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I Think..
12 years older,not a huge difference in age
She is 19 and sounds capable
I think she knows what she is doing, and its her way of introducing herself

she didn't seem embarrassed, just kinda smiled and said thanks

Nothing wrong with that
Now you just have to have enough Balls to take it a little further
providing you want to pursue it as more than just the smell of her knickers
enz

Oh I wanna fuck her, but that's it. I'm not interested in anything other then that. Can you imagine walking around with a hot 19 year old. Nothing more than a sexual thing.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks fr the reply Latin
WELL'
if thats the case .. GO for it'
just start looking for another petsitter .. maybe..? hah
cheers..
enz
i better look at yr pics now....bit of Phantasy coming my way ..i think' ha

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My 22 year old petsitter is a blonde hottie that inisists on repeating over and over that she wishes her parents were more like us.

Then she turns around and gets drunk and proceed to endlessly talk about how she loves big dicks, great lays and lazy afternoons of endless sex.

Talk about confused amd inappropriate.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
My 22 year old petsitter is a blonde hottie that inisists on repeating over and over that she wishes her parents were more like us.

Then she turns around and gets drunk and proceed to endlessly talk about how she loves big dicks, great lays and lazy afternoons of endless sex.

Talk about confused amd inappropriate.

Why is she drunk on the job?