My 19 year old pet sitter

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My 22 year old petsitter is a blonde hottie that inisists on repeating over and over that she wishes her parents were more like us.

Then she turns around and gets drunk and proceed to endlessly talk about how she loves big dicks, great lays and lazy afternoons of endless sex.

Talk about confused amd inappropriate.

so have you revealed you have a big dick then? or does she already have an inkling and is trying to get in there

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The parents comment (and the age gap) just freaks me out too much to even venture the thought. It's just bizarre teasing.

the parents comment is just that she wishes her parents were 'cool', she obviously enjoys hanging around you and your wife, doubt it extends at all into sexuality on that comment. and the age gap really isn't anything, when you're 42 she'll be 30, who would bat an eye there. she's 19, for SOME girls, that's fairly mature. in the meantime, there's no harm no foul in being flirty and playing

just get some pics for us :p

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the parents comment is just that she wishes her parents were 'cool', she obviously enjoys hanging around you and your wife, doubt it extends at all into sexuality on that comment. and the age gap really isn't anything, when you're 42 she'll be 30, who would bat an eye there. she's 19, for SOME girls, that's fairly mature. in the meantime, there's no harm no foul in being flirty and playing

Rawdog's info says he's 44 and the friend/'sitter is currently 22. So quite where you got your figures from I dunno!

Nevertheless we'd still like pics :wink:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the parents comment is just that she wishes her parents were 'cool', she obviously enjoys hanging around you and your wife, doubt it extends at all into sexuality on that comment.

You're probably right, just paranoid

Doubt that's ever going to happen. :smile:

Rawdog's info says he's 44 and the friend/'sitter is currently 22. So quite where you got your figures from I dunno!

I think I accidentally hijacked this thread and he's thinking of the original poster.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Nevertheless we'd still like pics :wink:

the girl is 19 and the op said he's 12 years older, taht's all i was goin' on. even still, a 22 year old woman is allowed to go for a 44 year old guy, and visa versa i say, life's too short to live by random lines drawn in the sand when instead we could be just enjoying it and each other all along

fjndallas

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know this is after the fact, anyway this is what I think. Of course she left them there on purpose. It's not like she left her toothbrush or something. She is of legal age. And she was probably smelling your underware also. (not sure if girls do that though). So if your still where you left on in January, I say give it to her and give it to her real good. Hope this helps