My 1st Cock Rings

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by cheezsteak, May 6, 2009.

1. cheezsteak

cheezsteak Member

my new gf just bought me some cock rings to try. never used them, well not yet. besides what are they for, how long do i wear them for? and also are there any side effects from long term use?

i know. im a n00b lol

2. cannycrumpet

cannycrumpet New Member

Albums:
    relax there just a simple ring that you either pull round the base of your penis are you can get ones that go round the base of the penis and round the nut sack.

my ex boyfreind used to cum very quick because of my tight pussy so I suggested he tried a ring to see if helped it helped abit turned a 9 min bashing into over 20 mins so they do help no side affects at all the just slip of after youve cum and you go soft

3. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    start with snaps or velcro. the last thing you want is a trip to the ER to cut one off your cold, purple cock.
    and try not wearing it too long after getting an erection. they can cause long-term damage.

4. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

be safe and careful - there's a limit to it all.

5. wulfgar

wulfgar Member

I agree with the previous two. Most say that around 20-30 minutes is the maximum time you should wear one. Please don't try a metal one first. Velcro or snaps is the way to go since you can adjust to whatever size you need and are easily removed. They really do work though!

Draft saved Draft deleted