my 1st time

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by love2trybig1, May 7, 2005.

1. love2trybig1

love2trybig1 Active Member

Albums:
    Its hard to put this is words I was wanting someone advice on something.

About a few years ago I was on this chat line looking to give oral sex to someone. I was wanting the biggest dick I could find. Then I got talking to this guy that was black and looking for a relationship. He is a really nice guy. I think if I was gay I would like to have something with him. He was my fantasy. He was 9 1/2 inches and really thick. I did not know how think was till I had his pants off. I could not get my hand about him sitting next to him.
    I was going nuts it was hard to get him going and I was timid in not know what to do. I would have loved him to say do this or that. I lost contact with him in about a year or two I found his number and I have fantazied of going to his apartment and getting him down and best I could, see how many times I could keep him up and off.
    I found it hard we both know why I was there. But taking off his pants was a challenge. I know if I saw him again I would face the same thing. How do I start, let alone how will I feel with something as thick as a beer bottle in my mouth.
    I called him yestersay said I feel I owe you something but I was hard pressed what to say why or what. Nor did I get in the conversation if he remembered me and why I was apresenhencive to do it and what he going to think when all the oral sex is over with?
    I know have not really asked a question if someone want to reply I would love to hear it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice