my 20 years old friends and I showing off (Arabs) for non-gold members

bigluv123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like the pic from ME the best. The heavy shaved ones were not as nice. A line up shot in pairs, trios or total line up would allow for us to make a better judgement. Also, try side view shots versus the overhead. would give us a better idea of truwe size. Arab men just seem to have a sexual confidence. Glad to find out that you and your friends are so open to the masturbating in front of each other thing. It sounds hot.

67fts

Sexy Member
Media
i agree think u shud post floppy pics and a line up of u all so can properly compare

great blog

you all have great cocks. a question, are you guys gay, straight, bi? just wondering. a line up of all of you would be cool. my fav. is you... or should i say "me".

cheers

I don't promise, but that doesn't mean i won't try

thnx btw

67fts

Sexy Member
Media
all nice cocks

Nice pix and some nice cocks. All seem pretty thick. The longest is like 7.5? Thanks for sharing. A group show would be nice.

all are nice cocks with good heads

I like how all of them have nice fat head

all very hot

Like the pic from ME the best. The heavy shaved ones were not as nice. A line up shot in pairs, trios or total line up would allow for us to make a better judgement. Also, try side view shots versus the overhead. would give us a better idea of truwe size. Arab men just seem to have a sexual confidence. Glad to find out that you and your friends are so open to the masturbating in front of each other thing. It sounds hot.

Me too. Pubic hair is so hot.

They are all nice cocks, but would look even better with hair.

AA for the Win :D

you and c are the nicest with d coming in third

very good-looking dicks and the shaving adds points

the are all hot but I like B the best

good looking tools
thnx everybody we really apreciate it and it means a lot to us

russray77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, great pics lads, Friend (B) and (C) are my faves....now when can i suck em?? LOL

hi everybody.

there r several pics of my friends and I in my gallery so feel free to go and COMMENT plz beacuse we all r waiting to see who do u think is the best penis.
who do u think has the best head, best girth, best lenght and the best looking penis.

so can u comment on each one plz? what ever comes to your mind just write it and be honest.

by the way we all 20 years old and Arabs. we r waiting.

4 pics left.