my 20 years old friends and I showing off (Arabs)

67fts

Sexy Member
Media
hi everybody.

there r several pics of my friends and I in my gallery so feel free to go and COMMENT plz beacuse we all r waiting to see who do u think is the best penis.
who do u think has the best head, best girth, best lenght and the best looking penis.

so can u comment on each one plz? what ever comes to your mind just write it and be honest.

by the way we all 20 years old and Arabs. we r waiting.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to say I like Pic No 3 the best but C & D have nice beefy hairy thighs.

To attach pictures so that non-gold members can see them. Go down to the reply box as you did to post your reply. Click on the advanced button, when the new window opens click on the paper clip and another window opens. on the side of the list is the Browse Buttons add your pics just like you would with email attachments then click on Upload. the click on Submit Reply. You may need to repeat this a couple of times and you can only upload 4 pictures at a time.

Good luck

Maybe you could set up a poll to correlate the results for you

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great that you could get your friends to let you post their pics, but we'd get a far better view of how attractive your hard cocks are if you took photos of each other - after all you're going to see each other naked on here, so why not for real too ?