My 24 year old penis

G

Ganymede

A bit harsh, but I was going to comment that while this guy has a good looking face and cock, he's got to do something about that belly. If size is what you want to emphasize, remember that your penis will look bigger when your stomach is smaller.

Dude, you need to get in shape. You could die of a heart attack with a gut like that.

theaman8

Just Browsing
Media
A bit harsh, but I was going to comment that while this guy has a good looking face and cock, he's got to do something about that belly. If size is what you want to emphasize, remember that your penis will look bigger when your stomach is smaller.

yes i know everybody
i am currently dieting and starting to get a six pack lifting weights so i am on the right track i was in a car accident and was bed ridden..

G

Ganymede

Don't sweat it. If I get chubby I can lose the belly, but no workout will get my dick as big as yours. Be glad the part of your body that you want to change (belly) is easy to change, unlike a certain something else.

G

Ganymede

But I've have to give him credit for posting the pics... even though the face doesn't seem to match the body.

I was going to mention the same. The belly is big, but the face seems to be that of a skinny man. Oh well.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
man, you guys are bitchy tonight!

i was wondering about the ruler thing myself.

and hey, you don't have to tell a fat person they are fat and it's unhealthy-- they already know!

--snoozan, who is trying valiantly to take off the baby weight

theaman8

Just Browsing
Media
man, you guys are bitchy tonight!

i was wondering about the ruler thing myself.

and hey, you don't have to tell a fat person they are fat and it's unhealthy-- they already know!

--snoozan, who is trying valiantly to take off the baby weight

yes yes all the pictures are me
my face not very fat at all
i dont weight that much just have a gut
lol