my 4 inch freind

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Macgyver77, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Macgyver77

Macgyver77 New Member

At 19 you should have grasped the basics of grammar and spelling. And telling the truth.

2. mindseye

Gold Member

At 19, you have more important things to worry about, such as periods and capital letters. Your friend may have been a late-bloomer -- many guys are already "full-grown" by ninth grade, but not all of them. Don't let that adolescent comparison influence you so much.

3. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ninth grade .......... came and gone for most all of us here on the forum. I would not be to worried about you thoughts from back then. There a a lot of guys that have not fully developed at that young age. Stop making your judgements from that state of age.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

9th grade.
    10" softie.

okaaaaay.... :eyes:

5. zaphod

zaphod New Member

Albums:
    ......,,,,;;::""""''!??

Use above punctuation where needed.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Bulge witch ... what a bizarre picture comes to my mind!

7. madame_zora

Gold Member

Okay, so NOW can we laugh about bad grasp of language?

8. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Ah HA!!

*points OTHER finger*

9. mistergrasso

mistergrasso Member

I'm not sure on which evidence is based the conclusion that this fellow is lying or insincere? Is it his spelling and grammar? That hardly seems fair. Is it his claim of 10"?
    Most guys who claim to be that big are probably exaggerating or measuring wrong but let's assume that however big the original poster is he hangs pretty well. I remeber guys from high school and even junior high (Randy Swindell) who were unbelievably well hung. I also remember my first boyfriend, just an aquaintance at the time, being abused in the school locker room for having a very small, undeveloped penis. (He filled out quite nicely later). So isn't it possible, despite the failings of our education system and the potential inaccuracy of this fellows ruler that he genuinely feels uncomfortable undressing in front of unhung guys?

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

Mistergrasso, this is a 19 year old person, presumably a high school graduate that didn't use one form of punctuation, not a period or capital letter. While I don't want to come off as holier than thou, that was very difficult to decipher. The main problem, as I saw it, was the story about senior dragging his friend out in the hall and flicking his penis, I just don't buy it. We just get trolls in here too often that make psychotic posts that somehow cast themselves in heroic postitions (like beating up the seniors to avenge his small, weaker friend- yeah right) and brag about their own huge endowment.

Yeah, maybe it's real, but it's very familiar to a lot of us.

11. mistergrasso

mistergrasso Member

I understand entirely the suspicion of trolls and the desire to ferret them out. I guess I thought that 1: maybe there would be a better way to do that in case the post were indeed sincere and 2: there was enough that was real to me in this that I thought maybe he should get the benefit of some amount of doubt. The incident that I remember as a high schooler made me mad enough that I still remember it and how frustrated, awkward and upset it made me. And I have also encountered so many high school graduates (ever hire a plumber) whose command of the written language leaves something to be desired that there seems nothing unusual about this fellows grammar to me.

That said, this site is full of trolls and liars so, again, the reaction is entirely understandable.

12. txquis

Gold Member

Sometimes, beyond the troll is an interesting topic.
    I know how supportive we can be around here about the average (hey, i fall in that category) and smaller than average.
    But...i thought to myself...how *do* i feel about a 4 incher?
    Do i feel sorry for the guy?
    mmmmmmmm....well......maybe i do a bit.
    No matter how much the nice people (and hey, i fall in that category, too)
    say, "it really doesn't matter"....it does matter to some people.

As for me, i know i wouldnt laugh or ridicule or think less of them.
    Could i be sexually happy with it on a partner?
    Well, i had a partner with a 4.5 incher.
    He was gorgeous and i liked him so......it didnt really matter.

But someone that size gets the world's judgment i'm afraid.
    that guy has probably felt inadequate,
    and worried, and perhaps even been teased.

Life doesn't revolve around the penis (does it?), but a lot of
    emphasis *is* put on it or we wouldnt even have this site here,
    with this many members chattin' away about the penis.
    hmmmmmmmm.

13. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Actually, he did: he used parentheses. So apparently his keyboard does have punctuation marks; he just doesn't know what they're there for.

On the serious side, I don't feel sorry for the guy with the 4" penis; I feel sorry for the other guy who seems to think that the small penis is the ultimate measure of a man's worth. I met a guy whose cock was about 4". He was taller, better-looking and seemingly smarter than me. He had a much better job than I do. He has confidence and poise. Does he consider himself to be inadequate because he's not as well-hung as I? If so, he sure covers it well. He has things going for him that have nothing to do with his penis, and even those who know about his cock size, or lack of it, consider him to be a worthwhile person. Do I feel sorry for him? Not in the least. The man has it going on. If anything, I feel a bit of envy.

14. smallman

smallman New Member

Actually, he did: he used parentheses. So apparently his keyboard does have punctuation marks; he just doesn't know what they're there for.

On the serious side, I don't feel sorry for the guy with the 4" penis; I feel sorry for the other guy who seems to think that the small penis is the ultimate measure of a man's worth. I met a guy whose cock was about 4". He was taller, better-looking and seemingly smarter than me. He had a much better job than I do. He has confidence and poise. Does he consider himself to be inadequate because he's not as well-hung as I? If so, he sure covers it well. He has things going for him that have nothing to do with his penis, and even those who know about his cock size, or lack of it, consider him to be a worthwhile person. Do I feel sorry for him? Not in the least. The man has it going on. If anything, I feel a bit of envy.
    [post=347625]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I have a friend who is smart, an athlete, and seriously movie star good looking. the thing i, he has never hooked up with a girl because he has about a 4.5 inch penis. He thinks that all girls assume that goodlooking ripped guys are wellhung, and this has caused him to be extremely self-concious. Yes, I feel sorry for him.

15. mistergrasso

mistergrasso Member

As hard as it is, try not to take it personally. People very often are on guard here for potential trolls. I believe you post was made in all sincerity and there are two responses, one from DoubleMeatWhopper and one from Smallman which seem to be on target. I wouldn't presume that because someone is small that they require any degree of pity. On the other hand, some guys who are small fell very inadequate because of it and they may require some understanding. But either way, it really shouldn't effect you.

16. txquis

Gold Member

Let me qualify...
    i wouldnt feel sorry for him personally perhaps,
    but sorry for what someone his size might endure from
    people who are superficial, and believe me they are everywhere.

I hit a bit over 6 on the ruler, and as "average" and "fine"
    as that might be, in my time
    I've been compared unfavorably to better hung guys,
    and even teased in my teen years, by bigger guys.
    I have been rejected by a size queen or two as being "too small".
    I can only *imagine* what a 4 incher would endure.
    So, uh.....yah, i feel bad for the guy.

17. warwithscars

warwithscars New Member

Albums:
    there was alot of hazing in my highschool for awhile when it came to freshman in the lockerrooms, and people were thrown out the locker room doors naked and loocked out and there was alot of fun had over the size of some males genitals, which sucks, i myself did try my best to defend them since if it is aloud the hazing will evenutally progress to a level that is very very unexceptable. Case in point though i know you gusy dont live were i do, there was a hazing incident on the baseball team that did send a kid to the hospital and i am very sure he will be scarred emotionally for life too.

Draft saved Draft deleted