P

PAWBthick

Hi guys and gals, this is my ass and I would like to know your thoughts on it. I haven’t shaved yet but I have been working hard in the gym to make it as big as possible. I am not gay and have never been touched by a guy but I like the attention my ass brings me. Please comment on ways to improve as well as what you like about it in its current state. Looking forward to reading the comments and getting off. Thank you! View media item 6975901[video=medium]6976901[/video]View media item 6976911View media item 6976881

dtarlock

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@PAWBthick
It is a shame you are not gay, because that could be three meals/day for the right husband.
But one would have to be extremely well endowed even to get through those big muscle glutei.

At any rate, it's beautiful. Good work.

slinger01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Your hard work in the gym, and probably some great genetics, have laid off! Very good looking, solid, ass. I bet it looks great framed in a jock or filling up some compression shorts.
Burpees and power-cleans pay dividends as well.

Reactions: Mount Phalic

Fuckmybutthole35

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi guys and gals, this is my ass and I would like to know your thoughts on it. I haven’t shaved yet but I have been working hard in the gym to make it as big as possible. I am not gay and have never been touched by a guy but I like the attention my ass brings me. Please comment on ways to improve as well as what you like about it in its current state. Looking forward to reading the comments and getting off. Thank you! View media item 6975901[video=medium]6976901[/video]View media item 6976911View media item 6976881
Your ass is big...very hot and round too. I'd love to chat sometime, and maybe see that hole too mmmm

bIair

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
proof or ur lying