my 6.5-7,0 x 7 flaccid cock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dear quakepak, you have a quake of cock, and your camera suffered from a quake as well cause the quality is so poor that we have to trust on you to believe the huggeness of flaccid on YOU :p

imaginelarge

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not convinced. Let me go take a few pictures of my cock with my lens way out of focus and dark lighting, and I'll tell you that I'm 11" x 8"...

It's not that I don't think you are as big as you say, but rather that I don't understand how a human being can not even check how several photos look before using them as evidence to support a claim typed on a forum...

Now come on...go retry :biggrin1:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know i will get nasty reply on this but here it is anyway, i dont think it is as big as you say but you can belive it is that size if you want to, as my hubby is 7.75x7 and when hes hard he is bigger than what your pics show and i measure him with a cloth tape and didnt leave any slack in the tape or hide it under or do any other tricks like i see on here sometimes.
your first pic, looks to be about 5.5x 4.75-5 and your forth pic. looks to be about 5and you pumped it to make it swell to 6, just my thinking here as the pic quality isnt very good and we have to guess what we are looking at.

Last edited:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hate to be mean.. but 7x7 .. SOFT?
you have a pic with it totally hard from the looks of it, and even from the underside, id say its about 5x6" HARD.. sorry
in those blurry pics you are holding the tape measure at 2" to start, from the looks of it too, get real man.....
the horrible quality pics dont cover up how bad your lying.. just takes an extra few seconds to figure it out than it would if they were clear..