My 8.5 incher

Hey people,

Just posted a few vids and pics on my profile. Just wanted to say this place totally rocks! I love it that there are so many different kinds of people here: gay, straight, black, white, men, women... its like one big melting pot of sex! And I love it that a white twinkie gay boy can compliment a big black muscle stud on his big dick and not get beaten up. It's cool how everyone is so comfortable!

I've got a big dick but I love taking big cocks more than anything. Would love to chat with any men who would like an ass that can handle a real big one! Or anyone who likes my dick too, specially if you're in the UK.,

Jamie

Cheers people

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<---- Loves twinkie white British boys! Especially if they have an East-end accent.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jamie, where in Uk are you, you are fit as...

Check my pics, see if you'd like some of me.... perhaps we can flip flop for each other...

Very nice pics you got!

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd better be on the invite list!

Now it takes two to spit roast and I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have share those duties with a portland pony. FUCK ME VINNY_SPIRUCCINO!

Isn't he just somethin special?

Yes he seems to be quite the little piggie....wonder why he's such a hit around here...Hmmmm? Could it be the evil grin in his vid he posted?

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
FUCK ME VINNY_SPIRUCCINO!

Say please.

Yes he seems to be quite the little piggie....wonder why he's such a hit around here...Hmmmm? Could it be the evil grin in his vid he posted?

I've been doing my best to make him my protege actually... though he won't be grinning long; biting his lower lip was what I had in mind.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PRETTY PLEASE WITH YOU ON TOP!

I've been doing my best to make him my protege actually... though he won't be grinning long; biting his lower lip was what I had in mind.

It's the evil grin that turns into a look of shocked horror and satisfaction followed by groans of pleasure. Biting a lower lip...would that be him biting his own, you you biting his?