My 8.5x7 white uncut penis

crazy87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok I ve just seen the video! this time it works and I strongly advice everyone to take a loot at it!! looking at your video one can notice how a real huge penis is different from a a simply average or big penis.. first, you can notice his cock is very elastic.. not only the tunica itself but the skin too... such a big penis doesn't ever look rock hard but a bit spongy because it 'd need a lot of edging to be fully engorged with blood... I don't even want to imagine what PE could do to this cock.. it could get one of the world's biggest cock if it's naturally that big... what impressed me a lot also is the width.. it's actually bigger than a coke can! WTF!! now I d like to know some stats from crazy87 ,

what's your height?
what's your age?
what's your foot size?
whats your wrist size?
whats' your ethnicity?
what's you maximum and minimum penis width?
whats your bone pressed length?
what's your flaccid width??

I know it s a bunch of question but I m really hungry of these infos if it doesn't bother you.. ;-)
Sorry that it took a week to answer, i just saw your questions :D

what's your height?

what's your age?

what's your foot size?

whats your wrist size?

whats' your ethnicity?
o0 dunno - i guess caucasian as i'm from europe

what's you maximum and minimum penis width?
at the base 6, in the middle middle 7, at the top 5.5

whats your bone pressed length?
whats a bone pressed length?

what's your flaccid width??

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, cocks can get freaky huge with the tall guys I've noticed... Take a guy who's already genetically programmed to have a big cock, and then make him 6'5" and you get a real monster.

Crazy, you will make even the biggest size queens very happy.

Sir6x6

Experimental Member
Media
Man! That is one hot cock you have! I'm dying to see the video, could you upload it on xtube or something and post the link for us non-golds?
Love seeing your fantasticly huge cock!

crazy87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, sad I can't partake in the viewing of that incredible dick you have.
Thanks for the photos though! You have one of the best cocks on these forums.
I'm sorry but i really don't wanna upload the videos on any other site, you can get free premium by getting verified tho ;)

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
hey crazy thank you for eventually sharing your width pic! so you have a 6,2 cm diameter at midshaft! it's really crazy!! I have 4,7 cm and it's already considered big by most women.. I can't even trying to figure what your feel like into their pussies! A last request.. could you measure your MINIMUM girth and width now?? I m so curious 'casue I noticed your cock hasn't got an even shape but he widens at midshaft a lot...