My Abs, Ruler shot, Girth shot and a sideview

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Much appreciated Willow, takes very hard work. Your always a participant in my threads... any requests?

Thanks for the offer. I'm very much a fan but I don't have any special requests. Plus I've never posted any nude pics myself, so it would be bad manners of me to make requests/demands of other members. I might just send you some filthy P.M.s instead.....:biggrin1:

I always post compliments to your pics, not just because your meat is impressive but also because you come across as a down-to-earth guy with a friendly personality.

Cheers!

9inchRob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to agree that your body and cock combination is totally sexy and just makes me weak in the knees , Mr King of Cocks. And your pics are clear and beautifully composed.....

I work out 6 days a week with weights, and lots of Yoga type stretching to stave off old age.... Will be 60 VERY soon, and it is hard to keep it up, but I can't imagine life without looking after the only temple that I live in, my body.

How people can abuse that temple DIRECTLY with smoking, and bad food and too much of it , and INDIRECTLY through inactivity, I cannot fathom. The silence of the worlds religions on these subjects also astounds me. How can they condone this behaviour?

Have also worked on my cock with PE, mainly in 2000. Was 7.25 inches, jelked it to 7.5 inches with very little effort in my 20's in the late 1970's, then in 1999-2000 up to 9"; measured it again last night. The gains are permanent though I do a little jelking every now and then. I stopped serious PE cos seemed I ran into a brick wall with gains. Gains came from jelking and pumping in the one session, but I tried hanging weights, which did not work for me, and "all day stretch" devices worn under the trousers which gave great flaccid gains so that I'm 5.5-6.0" flaccid all the time. Was 4-4.5 inches flaccid before PE.

I am hoping to get some new professional pics to celebrate turning 60 in the next couple of months.

Stay well, look after the temple.....

Last edited: