Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi! I want to share it with you guys...
I've made an appointment in month with a doc and probably will get circed some days later. My reasons are:
- long foreskin (no feeling of 'out' friction during sex, i make it inside my skin)
- a little bit too short frenulum (these two cause together that i have to controll and replace condom during sex to prevent sliding)
- red-brown spot on my foreskin, which I will show to the doc, looks like small (about 1x1 mm) wound, it appeared few month ago, after some harder j/o, but since then hasn't dissapear, doesn't get bigger and causes no pain.
- large production of smegma - even when i shower twice a day it stinks under the skin. When i go out from the before-sex shower and lose some time foreplay, then after half an hour i can feel discomfort and that it stinks.

I would like to ask if any guy had circ later in the life and how was the effect? Smooth and nice as if RIC guys have?
Which from 4 styles is the best? I'd go for high&tight, to preserve inner skin and get it tightly exposing glans, but mybe you have some different suggestions?
In two months - i hope- you will be watching my new pimped cocks pics :)
:wink:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, while your at it, have your nipples and eyelids removed as well... you might get a good "deal" from your "doctor" for removing other parts of your body that cause you some discomfort, all at the same time. Then you can be a robot. Neato!

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi, I am uncut. I was wondering. Is there such a thing as a partial circumsion. Like you will still be uncut, but not as much as before?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've made an appointment in month with a doc and probably will get circed some days later. My reasons are:
- long foreskin (no feeling of 'out' friction during sex, i make it inside my skin)
- a little bit too short frenulum (these two cause together that i have to controll and replace condom during sex to prevent sliding)
- red-brown spot on my foreskin, which I will show to the doc, looks like small (about 1x1 mm) wound, it appeared few month ago, after some harder j/o, but since then hasn't dissapear, doesn't get bigger and causes no pain.
- large production of smegma - even when i shower twice a day it stinks under the skin. When i go out from the before-sex shower and lose some time foreplay, then after half an hour i can feel discomfort and that it stinks.

I would like to ask if any guy had circ later in the life and how was the effect? Smooth and nice as if RIC guys have?
Which from 4 styles is the best? I'd go for high&tight, to preserve inner skin and get it tightly exposing glans, but mybe you have some different suggestions?

my hubby had this done and he is now nice and smooth and looks like he was done at birth. since you aleady are geting much negative answers to your problem if you would like some more info about styles and what ever you want to know send me a private message and i will be glad to help you out, i am not a dr, by the way but for some reason i have been getting a lot of guys asking me about it, but if you want it done go for it as there is much bs, on here about a cut cock and most of what you read is bull from the same chosen few. so if you have any questions let me know by private message saves arguing on here about this subject from the others and much confusion in you getting the info, you want. will be glad to help you out if you want it. but there is nothing wrong with getting circumsied if thats what you want to do i my self much prefer a cut cock.

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had it done late in life and I wish that i had had it done 30years prior. It was the best thing I could have done. Sex is better no stink no problems with rubbers no pain during J/O and sex. DO IT NOW AND YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had it done late in life and I wish that i had had it done 30years prior. It was the best thing I could have done. Sex is better no stink no problems with rubbers no pain during J/O and sex. DO IT NOW AND YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY.

my hubby feels the same way, all true here couldnt have told it better myself

D

deleted213967

You must forgive some of the respondents on this side of the pond. Moderation and measure have never been quintessentially American qualities...:rolleyes:

I had circumcision in my early 20s for medical reasons (although some hysterics on here who knew nothing of my case second-guessed my urologists and attending physicians and went so far as to tell me how my operation went!).

I liked the results and certainly don't regret the decision. I still have my frenulum. You may want to PM me for details. The topic on here can spawn some savagely irrational exhanges...:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

it's hard to give someone advice on circumcision when you had yours done because you had pain jerking off, trouble with condoms and stank.

not all uncut dicks have these problems so it's hard to tell others to do it, best thing they'll ever do.

For the original poster...

if you think that missing some sensation on the out-stroke sucks, i think it will suck even more years down the road when you have a reduction in over-all sensitivity.

Why not try a partial circ, if you feel you have too much skin trim a bit off. As for the smell... if you have trouble controlling your odor use vinegar. i've posted abotu it before... it doesn't burn or sting but it DOES neutralize any unwanted cock stank longer than soap can!

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i was cut at birth but a friend (~25) has just been circ as his 4skin was tight.

He says sex now is way better, much more feeling.

His first wank was 10 days after the op - very gentle. its 2 months now and he is in great form

Reactions: CJF88

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was cut at birth but a friend (~25) has just been circ as his 4skin was tight.

He says sex now is way better, much more feeling.

His first wank was 10 days after the op - very gentle. its 2 months now and he is in great form

and he is right my, my hubby says the same thing and i can tell the diffrence as well but there is some people that just dont want to see there is something better, just look at the answes he got when asking a question about it. not many even offerd advice most were put downs and making fun just because he choses to want to be cut. this really helped him out im sure.[ yeah righ} I say he should get cut best thing he could ever do and he will wonder why he waited so long, many guys i know have and they say its great. sex is much better sence my hubby had it done. rant over now

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... The topic on here can spawn some savagely irrational exhanges ...
Wrong! The topic of unconsented, nonindicated circ's causes heated exchanges. Since the O/P is an adult and deciding for himself, there's no controversy i/m/o. Do you see the subtle distinction?

I, of course, would recommend against it but that's all that I would say about it. It's his penis and his decision.

and he is right my, my hubby says the same thing and i can tell the diffrence as well but there is some people that just dont want to see there is something better, just look at the answes he got when asking a question about it. not many even offerd advice most were put downs and making fun just because he choses to want to be cut. this really helped him out im sure.[ yeah righ} I say he should get cut best thing he could ever do and he will wonder why he waited so long, many guys i know have and they say its great. sex is much better sence my hubby had it done. rant over now

It always surprises me no end when women comment about this subject when they have ZERO experience with it. After a lifetime of hearing women complain about men telling them what they should do with their bodies, I find it ironic that some women can't see the legitimacy of the argument when conversely applied.

Wrong! The topic of unconsented, nonindicated circ's causes heated exchanges. Since the O/P is an adult and deciding for himself, there's no controversy i/m/o. Do you see the subtle distinction?

I, of course, would recommend against it but that's all that I would say about it. It's his penis and his decision.

I'm with Steve. If a guy's an adult, or maybe even a teen, then at least he'll have choice. That's the most important thing. His body, his right.

To that end, I suggest getting what is called, a very high and tight circumcision with the frenulum completely preserved. That way, if you decide you hate being circumcised, you can restore your penis to much like it was before you were circumcised. If you opt for low and tight and then decide you don't like being circumcised, you're shit out of luck for the rest of your life. Make sure the doctor preserves as much of the inner foreskin as possible.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you opt for low and tight and then decide you don't like being circumcised, you're shit out of luck for the rest of your life...

Hmmm... Many of us have proven it isn't a hopeless situation.

Make sure the doctor preserves as much of the inner foreskin as possible.

When you are anesthetized, out of it, on the surgeon's table, how are you going to control the "cutter"? Cutters REALLY like to cut! They aren't in their line of work because they are concerned about preserving your "feelings".

It's your decision... now, do you really trust that your cutter has your best interests in mind? He awaits your decision... he's gotta put a down payment on that sailboat... It's all about the money to be made, pal.

JamieBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Done when I was 27 for medical reasons - (constant thrush-like, F$#@ing itchy, papules). Initially doctor suggested a partial circ, but urologist said he didn't favour partial in my case - (but then again he was a nice Jewish boy....). [? causing HUGE trouble here ? :wink:]

Very painful and uncomfortable. Walked like I had a carot up my arse. Dressings had to be soaked off for a few weeks. Took 2-3 months before I could take it for a test drive.

Have never had any regrets - (compared to what I had to put up with previously) - so I consider it well worth it, BUT - have recently experienced some loss of sensitivity.

I suppose there is always a small downside to feeling like a cut above the rest.... :cool:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OP has a beautiful uncut cock, extremely similar to the one on a young guy at my gym, whose cock I have lusted over in the showers a couple of times (of course he's straight :-( which is no fun for me). At least OP is an adult, so it's his decision, as opposed to what happened to me and scores of millions of other Americans.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You can't put it back on if you don't like it. Adult circ is a form of fetishism in my view. Reread the opening post and you'll see it. He thinks he's going to get something better from partial amputation. High and tight! OUCH.