My adult circumcision

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To that end, I suggest getting what is called, a very high and tight circumcision with the frenulum completely preserved. That way, if you decide you hate being circumcised, you can restore your penis to much like it was before you were circumcised. If you opt for low and tight and then decide you don't like being circumcised, you're shit out of luck for the rest of your life. Make sure the doctor preserves as much of the inner foreskin as possible.

thank you for that! thats solid advice.

if you want to tdo it, do it but get it high and tight so it can be restored.

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I actually did a partial circumcision two weeks ago and I'm really glad that I did it. I'm also mad at myself for not doing it earlier. But judging from your pictures, it doesn't seem that your foreskin problem is as bad as mine was (I had phimosis, which mean that I couldn't pull my foreskin back at all).

I can tell you about my experiences after the operation. It doesn't hurt that much, maybe just a bit uncomfortable because the glans is so extremly voulnarable. But if you're worrying about the pain, don't worry anymore... :smile: If you think that you have to do it and that it is a hygenical and medical problem, then I would recomend that you do the operation. Good luck! :smile:

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tried to be nice here but i can see you want to be arogent as some of the others have been here in the past about this so yes cultural blinders are. but i think you are as[ BLIND AS THEY COME ] you wanted an argument you got one, now anything else you want to be a prepussy about just let me know im ready. im tired of some of you guys thinking you know it all and us women know nothin so bring it on dude im ready.

You sad sicko perverted bitch, get yourself circumcised and while you at it, cut off your flaps too

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You sad sicko perverted bitch, get yourself circumcised and while you at it, cut off your flaps too

YOUR the one who is a sicko dude if being uncut is your prefrenc why do you show your cock head with the skin back in your gallery? guess you are not to happy with how it looks or you wouldnt have to resort to name calling. i think you are the one NO i know you are the one who is perverted as you are the one who is name calling guess you are another one to put on ignore as i am not a bitch i am a lady who knows what she likes and prefers, and im so glad its not your cock, thank god i have a real man to please me and its not you, you wouldnt even begine to know what to do with a real women, so guess you and ur cock is stuck with your blow up doll.

will be interested to see any comments you get from this was good talkin to you on WCN today.

Yours,
Carl

RKSnudist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would like to ask if any guy had circ later in the life and how was the effect? Smooth and nice as if RIC guys have?
:wink:
I circumcised mine when I was 10 years old. It's something I had to do anyway, as it's related to my religion.

Everything went normal, and everything is normal since. Never regret it.

Damian Walker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought I would bring this thread back to the original post as I have not seen any messages that address Europeandude's question.

I was circumcised 4.5 years ago. I had a very short foreskin that never caused me any problems. I had always been attracted to the idea of being circumcised and decided that it was then or never. I have not had any regrets! I do not agree with infant circumcision - I believe that every man should have the opportunity to make what is a very personal decision himself. If he should decide to have himself circumcised I see no reason for others to try and dissuade him. As an adult, he has the opportunity to think it through and, for better or for worse, he can make his choice. I feel I can offer useful advice because I know what it is like to be both cut and uncut as an adult. Neither is better than the other if the foreskin is 100% normal.

Europeandude is obviously not happy with having a long foreskin and a short frenulum. As such, his is not a 100% perfect foreskin and he is justified in wanting to do something about that. Given his discomfort with smegma which he has to wash off twice a day, there seems to be no question that for him circumcision is the right choice. I am sure that like me he will be pleased with the outcome.

It takes a fairly long time for adult circumcision scars to resolve so the totally "smooth and nice" RIC look you're after could be a while in coming. After 4.5 years, my scar has not completely softened or disappeared but it is still improving and the remaining "imperfections" are only apparent to me. It looks and feels very smooth to my partner. I would definitely recommend "high & tight" because the inner foreskin is more sensitive tissue and worth preserving. It is also best to have your glans bare at all times with no folds of skin rubbing against the corona. As someone who has elected to be circumcised this was important for me and I would imagine that it would be for you too.

Good luck with it. I'm sure you're making the right choice.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The "smooth and nice as ... RIC guys" comment sounds like circlist fantasy.

After 50+ years, my R.I.C. scar can still be felt. There's nothing "smooth and nice" about it.

Scar tissue is forever.

Sirkumsised

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi - I'd like to hear from any guys about their ADULT CIRCUMCISION. If you write, I'll tell you about mine. I hated my foreskin as a boy - much better now without it. If anyone reading this still has a foreskin, do contact me and I'll tell you why you and your lovers would be so much better off withou it. RIC :wink:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

After 50+ years, my R.I.C. scar can still be felt. There's nothing "smooth and nice" about it.

Scar tissue is forever.
Oh my, you'd better start a class action law suit and sue those docs and of course your parents and every other person you can. Maybe you can find out who was in Congress for your district at the time and dig up their decaying body and sue them and their estate for not passing a law to end circumcision. Better get the Senators as well, along with whoever was President at the time...

Not sure why your cut went wrong-and I don't really care (maybe he did while blindfolded:blindfold:). My circumcision, done when I was 28, has healed rather nicely. Hard to even find the scar and I definitely do not feel the scar tissue area as a seperate part. It all blends very nicely thank you very much, and it hasn't been 21 years since it happened. Of course, I did have a real doctor, you may not have. Now, now. Don't jump all over me, I'm just presenting you with the truth-circumcisions are obviously one of the first procedures which young upstarts (interns and residents) must master before they can move on to spleens and eyes and other more important surgeries. What better place to practice cutting than on bratty, wrinkly, uncopperative, writhing little babies? I'm glad they practiced on you, so when they got to me, things were done neatly.:smile:
Look, it happened, it's been more than 50 years-if things are so bad:grumpy:, why not become a monk-until then just try not to think of it each time you are eating bologna, salami or any other cold cut-Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Scar tissue is forever.

hubby wasnt done at birth and he dosent feel his circ, scar, and usaly there isnt much of a scar visable with infant circ, and his is soft and smooth as well as some others i have seen on here is smooth and nice, not counting the past b/fs ive known who were bothcut as adult and infants, hes been cut for quite a few yrs, no problems with him sure there mite be some fantasy going on here and it is you, as there is nothing to what you say here unless your dr, was blind or something when he performed it,

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi - I'd like to hear from any guys about their ADULT CIRCUMCISION. If you write, I'll tell you about mine. I hated my foreskin as a boy - much better now without it. If anyone reading this still has a foreskin, do contact me and I'll tell you why you and your lovers would be so much better off withou it. RIC :wink:

im sure hubby could give you many reasons as well why it is better to be cut and how much better it is, he was cut as an adult and sex is wild with him now . was good before but wasnt as good as sence hes been cut. could go on but you did want a guys answer so i let the cut guys have the floor now lol.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Scar tissue is forever.

hubby wasnt done at birth and he dosent feel his circ, scar, and usaly there isnt much of a scar visable with infant circ, and his is soft and smooth as well as some others i have seen on here is smooth and nice, not counting the past b/fs ive known who were bothcut as adult and infants, hes been cut for quite a few yrs, no problems with him sure there mite be some fantasy going on here and it is you, as there is nothing to what you say here unless your dr, was blind or something when he performed it,
You know, you may be right! Just a few weeks (hell, at my age it may be years) ago I was watching a television program where the doctor botched a surgery because he was drunk. Maybe Steve's doc was blind drunk!

(Oh my humor is in overdrive today. Wonder if those skins could be used to retread tires?)

D

deleted213967

I circumcised mine when I was 10 years old. It's something I had to do anyway, as it's related to my religion.

Everything went normal, and everything is normal since. Never regret it.

...Sounds like you did it yourself...If you could do circumcision at age 10 I can only imagine what you can do today...

I used a urology surgeon myself...I can't recall his nice jewish name...

:biggrin1:

RKSnudist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...Sounds like you did it yourself...If you could do circumcision at age 10 I can only imagine what you can do today...

I used a urology surgeon myself...I can't recall his nice jewish name...

:biggrin1:
Lol.. u got me wrong obviously.

I used a surgeon myself aswell.

europeandude

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks guys for all your replies! It's been a few weeks, but i finally met my urologist today and... some of you would like him for sure ;)

He said that there are no medical indications for me to get cut so... i have nothing else to do than pospone my decission about getting cut.
but maybe... in the future- we'll see :)

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Glad to see you found a Doc that didn't rush to a circumcision. There is no right or wrong answer to this question. It is just like most things in life...some will love it, others will hate it. I was cut at 30 because I could no longer retract my foreskin. Growing up I knew of only one other boy in my school who was uncut. I felt "not normal" and wished I had been cut. At 30 I was happy that I would finially look like all the other guys, but a little fearful about feeling/performance. After the circumcision there was some time of pain and readjustment. I had to learn new ways to masturbate. Had to wear boxers until the newly exposed head became less sensitive. Sex was a little different too, but learned to adapt. Overall things got back to an OK level after about 6 months. If I had it to do over, my chioce would be no. Other than the look of being cut, I still perfer life before the cut.
It is just like when your favorite product (Coke, candy bar, or beer) comes out with a new and improved version. You may love the new version or you may hate it. Circumcison is the same. The only difference is, if you don't like the new and improved version, you can't go back. If your foreskin is not to the point of needing medical intervention, do your self a favor and explore other options. Many men have great success with stretching and a steroidal cream. There are ways to "fix" your problem besides complete removal! Good Luck!

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
I had it done late in life and I wish that i had had it done 30years prior. It was the best thing I could have done. Sex is better no stink no problems with rubbers no pain during J/O and sex. DO IT NOW AND YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY.

wHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR DICK, ARE YOU CUT, UNCUT OR RESTORING YOUR PENIS, BETTER YET IS IT SWOLLEN?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Growing up I knew of only one other boy in my school who was uncut.
I want to point out that this is strictly a North American experience of the last generation or two [or perhaps Muslim(?) or Jewish(?)] It's not that way for U.S. kids growing up now.

I'm glad you adjusted MC. Good advice. It's kind of weird you had this experience so late in life, but I wonder if your caregivers performed forced retractions when you were growing up that led to your later foreskin inelasticity? The foreskin is usually so stretchy that people in their thirties have long ago gotten over any such problems.